Hello everyone

FloridaGirl

hello everyone!! thought I'd put a positive post on while the sun is shinning!!!!
We all know LT is hard but we all know its worth it as we all get slimmer and slimmer so come on everyone, raise a glass of water to yourself and give yourself a pat on the back!!!
I am just about to do some gentle excersise as I want a loss tomorrow at weigh in while its a day early due to Good Friday!!!xxxxxx:p

You must be lucky with the weather. It's damp and freezing up near Edinburgh. Time to get the gloves back out !

Wish me luck - I'm taking part in a local trade fair today at Costco promoting my jewellery and kids parties.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Oooo i love the positive attitude radiating out there lol. Good look with the exercise hun you'll have done great tomorrow!

And good luck with the trade fair Cruiksl :p xx

Lovely sunshine here in East London/Essex border.....but still a bit cold....but then, I'm ALWAYS cold now!! LOL

Hi all, glad to share in the positive vibe :)

Am heading home tonight after 3 days away working. Looking forward to weigh in #5 tomorrow morning, then a day of work (boo hiss boo) and then a whole 4 days off :) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

got a wedding on sunday and i'm still not decided which dress to wear. so confused!:confused::sigh:

Seen 3 friends this week who've all said they can see a real difference with my weight which makes me feel great each time i hear it :) i know there's a long way to go, but it's all great motivation.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

Lovely and sunny down here in Cornwall today, hope it's nice over Easter weekend cos I have all 4 days off and can't wait!

Good luck with ur weigh-in tomorrow. Its sunny here to in southampton, got my windows shut though as its still cold!
Hope the weather is nice at the wkend for the wedding ur going to, also its my b'day, wanna take the kids to an outside dry ski-slope to go on the ringos etc and wanna go c the monster trucks friday night so bet its gonna rain!!! lol x

Just lovin the positive vibes, makes me feel all warm inside even though i'm frozen on the outside lol.

Jo x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Well I did my excersise, just tonning ones really!!! went out for a walk in the lovely sunshine and it was freezing (or maybe just me) my little ones just had a jumper on and I had my winter coat and three tops!! oh the joy of lipotrim hahahaxxxx

Back