Hello Eveyone

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by janie215, 13 September 2008 Social URL.

1. janie215

janie215 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    Ive just found this site and so am very new, no tickers or pics or anything.

Im on Day 4 of LL although Im afraid I fell off the wall and so have got to officially start all over again so I suppose its day 1.

Im finding it quite tough, Im very hungry and feel very low and tired.

Been reading all your posts and you are all doing amazingly well! - its so nice to have found a place where we are experiencing the same things.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    hi janie and welcome to minis drink plenty of water and have an early night. it does get easier i promise you. good luck

4. hooley

hooley Full Member

hi there and welcome to the forum. the first week is the toughest and you can feel hungry, tired and a bit down about it all. stick with it and the following weeks are easier and easier. once you are in ketosis, you will feel better and not hungry at all - just keep your water intake up. honestly, it is the best thing you will do and you will feel so good and proud of yourself. stick with it and you will reap the benefits. good luck and be sure to let us know how you are getting on. x

5. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome!! Don't worry it will get better! Honest!! Be sure to come on here lots for the support and ideas (and for something to do to!!).

Best of luck!

6. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

It's so true, get over that wall and the rest is easy peasy! Stay focussed on your goals and don't beat yourself up, it helps nothing. Be kind to yourself, treat yourself to lots of bubbly baths and you'll get there I promise. Good luck! xx

7. Tanya Jade

Tanya Jade Full Member

Hi Janie, I've also just started LL and my first weigh-in is tomorrow which will be day six so we have started around the same time. Good luck with your first weigh in also. Tanya x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.