Hello Eveyone

janie215

Hi everyone,
Ive just found this site and so am very new, no tickers or pics or anything.

Im on Day 4 of LL although Im afraid I fell off the wall and so have got to officially start all over again so I suppose its day 1.

Im finding it quite tough, Im very hungry and feel very low and tired.

Been reading all your posts and you are all doing amazingly well! - its so nice to have found a place where we are experiencing the same things.

hi janie and welcome to minis drink plenty of water and have an early night. it does get easier i promise you. good luck

hi there and welcome to the forum. the first week is the toughest and you can feel hungry, tired and a bit down about it all. stick with it and the following weeks are easier and easier. once you are in ketosis, you will feel better and not hungry at all - just keep your water intake up. honestly, it is the best thing you will do and you will feel so good and proud of yourself. stick with it and you will reap the benefits. good luck and be sure to let us know how you are getting on. x

It's so true, get over that wall and the rest is easy peasy! Stay focussed on your goals and don't beat yourself up, it helps nothing. Be kind to yourself, treat yourself to lots of bubbly baths and you'll get there I promise. Good luck! xx

Back