Hello fellow slimmers!

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while and thought I would take the plunge and join. I have 2-3 stone that I would like to lose and also wish to get fit again.

My user name is because I used to have a body like Hayden Panettiere and I want it back! She is my inspiration at the moment. I'm a personal trainer recovering from a knee op :character00264:and while I've been sedentary have put a bit too much weight on:d'oh:. Hoping to get the all clear soon, currently restricted to just walking and upper body weights.:character00115:

I'm 36, single, with no babies so need to look after myself, lol.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and learning some things.:wavey:

hey,

Weights are good due to the slow stedy rate of burning calories off and building lean muscle. You will know all you need to know about weight and fitness. Hear you can give us tips :D :D

I hernatated a disk in my spine, and I know what you mean. I have always been lazy but having a sore back makes me worse. I was thinking about canciling my gym membership since I'm not using it.

Though if I'm not careful I'll end up with great big arms and spindly legs :D Happy to help if I can but am sure there is plenty on this site for me to learn too.
Ouch, back injuries are very painful!!:eek: It's horrid having something that is constantly hurting and all you can do is give it time. Would your gym let you freeze the membership for a while if you explain the injury?

Back