Hello! First time trying Slimming World...

Hiya just to say hello! I started back at Slimming World lat week. I lost weight on it before and I love the egg and SW chips! You done the chips yet?

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, joined SW in the first week of Jan. New year New me and all that!
Lost 3lb in the first week, then 1.5, 2.5, 3 and then yesterday i had only lost 0.5 despite following the plan the same way i have done the previous weeks. The only thing i have done differently this week is started back at the gym again. I went 5 times and thought i'd done really really well this week and was completely disheartened with a small loss. Does anybody know why this could be? I find my consultant always too busy to approach and would love some help/pointers. Thank you all in advance!

Your doing great, it sounds like you could have put on muscle which weighs heavier but will burn more cals in the long run, take measurements as well as checking your weight, you'll probably notice a big difference. Keep up the good work.

I've tried to edit my signature but the new stuff keeps disappearing is this because I'm still a newbie and only allowed a smaller space.

Thanks Polly!
it just really got me down. I'm debating not going to the gym this week, following the plan and seeing if that helps! just feels like all my hard work at the gym resulted in nothing.
My SW consultant didnt measure me on the first day and i really wish she would have done so i could see the difference! I personally cant see one, but it feels good that others have noticed!

I judge by my clothes I've had to throw out loads but I dont mind at least I'm heading in the right direction.

Back