Hello from a minimins newbie

Gibby

Hi all

I have been following this forum for a while now but have just plucked up the courage to post! :eek:

I am not that great with technology, but have enjoyed your support to each other and decided to join in. Hope that's okay.

You are all doing fab and I have picked up lost of tips from you all on managing the difficult times. Thank you.

I started LL on 22 june and hope to go onto RTM at the end of January.

Hope you have all had a good day.
Thanks for reading x

Hi Gibby and welcome to the joining in bit!! Good luck with the last part of your journey.

Hi Gibby!

Welcome to minimins and well done on your journey so far! You have done really well!

It is great to have another June starter here! I did start the therapy in May but started the foodpacks on June 4th :)

Kat xx

Hi Gibby

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss to date.

Good to hear you have found the posts on here useful. Don't be frightened to ask questions or seek support for yourself. Good luck for Jan. I have just started RTM myself and there are some amazingly helpful logs of RTM experiences on the RTM board.

xx

WELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!! Its great to have you. When you are able to (and when you get the courage) you will have to put some pics up.....i bet they are great!!!

Welcome to our forum. It has helped me tp stay on the straight and narrow!!

Hi Gibby, welcome to minimins & congratulations on your successes to date.

Posters on here (new & old) are all very friendly & happy to give any help or advice needed :)

Hi there, Im new too!

Hi there - Im trying to get to grips with joining minimins too! Been on the old Lighterlife as a returner for three and a bit weeks now. Going well with a few cravings here and there! Best of luck, Ali:)

Hello Gibby
well done on grabbing the horns and posting on this forum - as teh others have said you are most welcome and congratulations on your weight loss.
Hello and welcome to you Alibabes also - well done on 3 weeks of LL - hope the cravings pass soon.
xxxxx

Hi all

Thanks for the welcome. It really makes all the difference having somewhere like this for extra support and advice.

I am going to enjoy reading all your RTM jorneys in a few weeks time when I move onto RTM. i am sure I will pick up great tips and hints on managing this part of the plan.

Tried the chilli this week. was'nt sure the first time but the more I try it, the more I like it. Nice to have something savoury as I had gone off the soups.

I love this time of year and it is SOOOO much better when you feel more confident about how you look. Can't wait for the January sales to re-stock my wardrobe in clothes that fit. Hubby is dreading the bills! Although he did cheer up a bit when I promised to buy some new underwear for my new confident attitude - if you know what I mean!!!!!

Keep smiling everyone and look after yourselves. x

hi there
nice to 'meet' you
it does get very expensive clothes wise - but shopping is sooo much more fun these days!
daisy x

Hi Gibby

Welcome to MM, I've found this site invaluable. Good luck with getting to RTM, I hope to get there some time in February or March.

Back