Hello from a newbie

Hello all - I've just discovered this forum and it's fab! A real motivation tool. I'm on day 4 of LL and feeling a bit teary but hopefully that will pass soon. I had my pop in session today to swap a few foodpacks (not liking the Thai Chilli v much!) and I got weighed. 5.5lbs since tuesday - that's OK I guess but compared to some of you on here, it's hardly anything! However, I must remain positive and think of all the pounds that will fall off in the next 100 days! i have about 4 stones to lose so hopefully I can do that in the foundation stage.

I've also started a blog Last Chance Saloon

I've found it really therepeutic so far, altho this forum might be better as I'll be talking to someone else rather than myself! :D

Karen

first of all, lots and lots of luck with this diet.

it does work.

whenever you have a low, come and moan here...ppl in here are the greatest...i cant tell you enough how helpful ppl are in here.

hey 5.5lbs since tuesday is ace\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's only in 4 days, woman!!!!

Hi Karen, welcome and congrats on the great weight loss. 5.5lbs in 4 days is FANTASTIC! Well done :)

Hi Karen,

Welcome to Minimins!!

5.5lbs in just 4 days is GREAT! Just think what you'll have lost when you've done a full week!!

Anything you want to ask, or moan about, or celebrate then write it down and we'll answer, offer advice or celebrate with you!!:D :D

Good luck with the rest of your journey!!

Hello, welcome to the madhouse!

Don't worry about not being quite yourself, almost everybody feels great within a week!

Best of luck to you and well done so far! The first few days are the worst and you've already managed that!

mags
xxx

welcome & well done on the weight loss so far! We're all i the same boat! Feel free to join in the thread for people starting in march! I'm a day behind you on day 3! Not weepy but pooped so off for an early night!

Hi Karen, wow 5.5lbs in 4 days is brilliant, you should be very pleased with that.

You'll start feeling better soon don't worry - the bad feelings at the beginning don't last :)

Cath

Hello Karen and welcome

Which class you going to - Cas or Ponte? i'm in Cas and on day 56 of LL.

5.5 lbs is great in less than a week! You might even lose a few more pounds before your first week weigh in.
You will start to feel much better in next few days honestly and this site is great for support.

Good luck and keep us updated

Hi there and thanks for all your messages! I actually go to an Upton class - the Cas one was too early in the evening for me, unfortunately. I had my intro meeting at the Cas one, though.

Hi Karen
Well done for starting on LL - it really is a fab way to lose weight. One of the best bits of advice I can give is just listen to your body. If you just want to curl up somewhere cosy and go to sleep do it!! (if you can). The tiredeness etc doesn't last long in my experience you will soon be bursting with energy and wondering where on earth it's coming from.
Best of luck.

Welcome! Well done on a GREAT loss so far!!

The grotty feeling will pass V soon, I promise. I felt almost flu-like in my first week, but it vanished as quick as it came!

Keep in touch!

Back