Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello from a newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Angie10, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Angie10

Angie10 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,
    It's been a while unfortunately since i stuck to a diet but needs must and i have started today! Feeling really grotty and got a bad headache but am determined that i am going to loose weight but not sure if i can do it without registering to go to a class:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katieloo

katieloo Member

Hi Angie
    I am new too! Just got back off holiday and I am my biggest ever!!!

Kate
    x

4. Angie10

Angie10 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Strangly i managed to not put weight on on holiday probably due to all the walking around we did it's been since we got back and the easter hols i have put loads on which is gonna make it even harder for me to loose :sigh:.

I am only on day two and feel like it is hard work think i need to be a bit more organised!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.