Hello from a Newbie!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mags1x, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Well a weightwatchers newbie anyway, been around minimins a while though!

I previously lost just over 4 stones with Lighterlife, However I had a really bad year last year which I am trying to put behind me and I have regained almost 3 stone. I feel I really can't do lighterlife again as its a foodpack diet and my daughter who is 3 really needs me to be setting the example of eating healthily, so I started weightwatchers online just after new year and want to lose 2 stone 8, and I've already lost 3 lbs! I have kept my ticker showing the weight I used to be though because it shows how far I have already come previously. Its quite probably the first time I have not regained the full amount of lost weight and more, but if I don't get on top of it now who knows what will happen!

So introductions,

I am Mags, age 32, 3 yr old daughter named Hannah, I am an engineer, live in North East Scotland, I'm a widow (saves difficult questions to just say so).

I like to be read, walk, and be silly!

I love crystals and things of a spiritual nature, hope to grow in that field.

I have a dog and a cat and tropical fish.....

I guess thats about it lol.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

nce1 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Mags!!! lovely to "meet" you!

Well done on your loss so far! - you've done brilliantly.
    Sorry to hear you have'nt been having the best of times.

Hannah is such a gorgeous name - 3? I love them at that age - I think they are so funny - they say the best things. My little girl is 2 at the minute!!

Anyway, welcome on board! if there is anything you need, you know just to shout!! x
  4. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Hi Mags :talk017:WELCOME:talk017:
    you'll love weight watchers!
    look forward to getting to no u x:)
  5. mrs-p

mrs-p Member

Hi Mags
    I am new too, I am a LL dropout (lasted 2 pesky days).
    Look forward to chatting to your more and seeing that ticker moving :D
  6. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you for the introduction and welcome! Keep posting, it really helps! Good luck with your continuing weight loss journey x
  7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Mags, welcome to the gang! :)

This is a great forum, full of great people, I'm sure you'll love it as much as we do! Looking forward to getting to know you and watching you shrink with the rest of us! ;)
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi mags welcome chick and good luckxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.