Hello from a Newbie!

mags1x

mags
Well a weightwatchers newbie anyway, been around minimins a while though!

I previously lost just over 4 stones with Lighterlife, However I had a really bad year last year which I am trying to put behind me and I have regained almost 3 stone. I feel I really can't do lighterlife again as its a foodpack diet and my daughter who is 3 really needs me to be setting the example of eating healthily, so I started weightwatchers online just after new year and want to lose 2 stone 8, and I've already lost 3 lbs! I have kept my ticker showing the weight I used to be though because it shows how far I have already come previously. Its quite probably the first time I have not regained the full amount of lost weight and more, but if I don't get on top of it now who knows what will happen!

So introductions,

I am Mags, age 32, 3 yr old daughter named Hannah, I am an engineer, live in North East Scotland, I'm a widow (saves difficult questions to just say so).

I like to be read, walk, and be silly!

I love crystals and things of a spiritual nature, hope to grow in that field.

I have a dog and a cat and tropical fish.....

I guess thats about it lol.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

love
Mags
xxx

Hi Mags!!! lovely to "meet" you!

Well done on your loss so far! - you've done brilliantly.
Sorry to hear you have'nt been having the best of times.

Hannah is such a gorgeous name - 3? I love them at that age - I think they are so funny - they say the best things. My little girl is 2 at the minute!!

Anyway, welcome on board! if there is anything you need, you know just to shout!! x

Hi Mags :talk017:WELCOME:talk017:
you'll love weight watchers!
look forward to getting to no u x:)

Hi Mags
I am new too, I am a LL dropout (lasted 2 pesky days).
Look forward to chatting to your more and seeing that ticker moving :D
M
x

Thank you for the introduction and welcome! Keep posting, it really helps! Good luck with your continuing weight loss journey x

Back