Hello from a newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sugarbugsgirl, 8 January 2017 Social URL.

1. Sugarbugsgirl

Sugarbugsgirl Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone. I'm Becky and I am starting the Cambridge Diet in the morning. I just wanted to say hi to you all and hear your stories. .. good and bad and see what you have learnt along the way. X:oops:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsGCbaby

itsGCbaby Riot Girl

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Becky!! Welcome to the forum, good luck with the weight loss!! :)

Sugarbugsgirl likes this.
  4. Sugarbugsgirl

Sugarbugsgirl Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks. I've not had a good day actually... I tried the toffee bar and it was a full so later I had the tomato soup which was even worse then tonight I've just tried the tikka and I can't eat it! So I'm really unsure of what to do now!:(:(

5. itsGCbaby

itsGCbaby Riot Girl

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So sorry you've not had a good day :( I'm not familiar with the cambridge diet so I don't really know what to suggest.

Slimming World is my thing. You can eat SO much and there is so much choice. If you have the willpower to stick to it then you don't ever get bored.

Sugarbugsgirl likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.