Hello from FatBrideToBe

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone
Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing! Lots of new faces I see and great achievements all round.

Didnt want anyone thinking I dropped off the face of the earth... Im no longer FatBrideToBe! Deed is done....! lol. Wedding and everything went great, I unfortunately didnt get to my target weight but since July I have put back on 1stone and a half... which I pretty much blame on the quad biking accident I had when I was on my honeymoon. I have been sat on my ass eating and sleeping for the past month or so... as I am not able to walk properly.

I do want to carry on losing weight but now that Im married I really dont think Lipotrim is going to be an ideal diet for me as it just wont fit in with the way things are at the moment. But I am going to do weight watchers and see how I get on!

Even though I did not achieve my ideal goal I felt great on my wedding day as I was the slimmest I had been since the age of 13. It was a personal best and I was really proud of myself for it!

Thank you to everyone who supported me. This place is great and I made some lovely friends :)

Good luck to you all xxx

That is a lovely post. Well done on feeling so fab on your wedding day. You deserve to be proud of your achievement. Hope you are well on the mend from your accident and lots of luck with weightwatchers. You are so right about this site as it really is a great support.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Glad to hear you had an amazing day and that you felt the best ever :)

Don't stress too much over your gain, but i think you are defo making the right decision to not come back to LT and attempt to do it when it isnt going to work for you. I hope ww does wonders for you and you get the gain off soon :)

p.s .... get some piccies up of your big day girl!!! :D

thank you molly xxx

summergirl you look fantastic. well done on your losses!!!! that is absolutely brilliant! looking at that just makes me wanna go back on LT. but I guess its just not for me at the moment. but cant believe it. you look amazing. well done xx

Hey lovely,

Gorgeous pics, you looked stunning, and i loved the blue sari...... looks like one amazing wedding :)

Good luck with WW. Gr8 to see you posting :)

love Nas x

Hiya Mrs!!

Loved your wedding photos, you look stunning!!

How are you settling in to married life then?

Back