Hello from Ireland

Thanks Hanngun, I'm 1.5Ibs off 4st so hope that I can get that next Tuesday, fingers and toes crossed. I don't know if you heard of the speed soup, I started making that last week and I think that is why I lost so much, 5.5 Ibs was my second highest weight loss (first week back I lost 8Ibs). I have the freezer taken over, himself is not too happy but when he sees that it is working then he doesn't mind, he feels he has met a new woman !!!

Thanks Hanngun, I'm 1.5Ibs off 4st so hope that I can get that next Tuesday, fingers and toes crossed. I don't know if you heard of the speed soup, I started making that last week and I think that is why I lost so much, 5.5 Ibs was my second highest weight loss (first week back I lost 8Ibs). I have the freezer taken over, himself is not too happy but when he sees that it is working then he doesn't mind, he feels he has met a new woman !!!

What's the recipe for the speed soup Orla?

that is absolutely fab! can't wait to be in the same boat. thanks for the tip I jave had the soup before yea :) curious about your personal recipe?
do you ever try red days im doing mostly red/original this week for the first time to hopefully boost losses :)

I'm totally an EE, never tried the red or green plan as the foods on EE are what I like so I'm afraid I'm not that adventerous but as the saying goes why change when something is working for you. I have to say lately I'm very emotional at the moment, even when I joined I saw my weight and I cried and my consultant said to me don't worry that weight is not going to remain there ever again and she is right. I can't believe I have lost this much weight and I often think when is this bubble ever going to burst but I know it never will as the foods are ordinary every day foods and this is for life.

Ingredients

2 large leeks
4 medium carrots
2 medium parsnips
1 red, green and yellow pepper
1 medium onion
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans (I love the hot and spicy one as it gives it a big kick)
1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
Handful split red lentils
2 vegetables stock cubes
Good shake of mixed herbs
Salt and pepper

Method

Chop all vegetables and place in a large pot, mix with all other ingredients
Cover with water, bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are soft
Leave chunky or blend (I prefer when blended)

I got square shaped containers that when you take off the lid they can be microwaved as I freeze them and take them out the night before

Back