Hello from me :-) lost 5 stone previous and back

update.... stone and half lost.. now 12.2 :)
hopefully will be in the 11's mid week.
finding it hard to have all the shakes, had 1 yesterday and 2 today, not good as this happened last time and i started to lose my hair :-(
Roxie xx

so feeling crap...
well from having milk and coffee i had put alb on!! and then because i felt so crap i ate yesterday and put another 3lb on so now 12.7 which has annoyed me, but had a bad bad day!!!!! feeling annoyed at myself..
i had 2 shakes today and nearly 2 litres of water but all i want to do is eat again. and i know ill just keep putting it on and keep delaying it.. i just want another day off lol but i know ill then say i will after the weekend etc and ill be back to square 1!!!! just feel down and rubbish after doing so well!!
ah well can't do a lot about it now, just peed off!!

Hi I started on Monday (29/2), and weighed in at 14:12, weighed myself this morning at 14:6. I've been reading your post and you're doing fab. I've done this before and lost 4st, so I know it works. Glad you're back on track. Loving this site, it keeps you upbeat knowing people are "suffering" too and you're not the only one. Getting really fed up of the usual comments, "you can't eat fruit or veg"? "that can't be good for you". aaarrgg. mind you're own.

Hi all,

I'm on day 1 of Lipotrim. I've just read through some of your diary entries and it's really motivated me. Everyone around me is telling me that I'm being silly doing this diet. I've never posted on a forum before, but I feel like I need some support. My hubby is great and will support me all the way (after offering me a cup of tea with sugar in it), but I feel very much on my own!

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I have done this diet previous too, (9 weeks and 3 stone alb off) and it really is brill if you stick it out, I'm sure others who have started and given in can tell you, you will feel terrible about it, and you will instantly regret it. Just keep thinking about the reasons you want to do the diet and why u took such a big step in the first place, giving up £45 (northern ireland price) every week is not easy for anyone, so just remember that. A tip i learned was to draw out lots of squares, i originally needed to loose 75lbs when i started so i drew 75 squares, and every time i lost a pound i coloured in a square, it sounds so stupid - but its just a daily reminder than you are making progress!

I've been tempted to eat a piece of chicken, because I was told it doesn't kick you out of ketosis. is this correct?

I know it will sound like a great idea, and that it can do no harm - but it won't even taste half as good as u think it would, and you will likely regret it, thats how my 9 weeks came to an end, i decided to have a tiny piece of chicken fillet, felt so guilty and like i had ruined everything, that it lead to me eating loads of things. I would say don't do it.

I'm also from Belfast (East)!!! £45 is a lot of money each week, think that's keeping me strong.
My Holiday is in 19 weeks, and I would love to be in a comfortable size 14. Just need to sew the little hole in my face!!! lol

lol I'm from west, small world! Im trying to get to a 14 too, I'm a 18ish now, but getting married next year so would love to get down a few sizes.

I'm reading your progress ladies. What are your updates. I'm on day 5. Struggling with water! I hate it but can feel weightless.
Started at 14.11
I'll weigh tomorrow
Xx

Back