• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from me!!

Hey all, I rejoined slimming world this week and weighed in at a whopping 13.7 :( the heaviest I've been ever! Have to admitted it knocked my confidence for a min or 2 but it has given me soooooo much willpower to get it off :) 11stone at interim here I come!

I've only managed two days on the plan so far and I'm constantly eating!! As long as it's free off course! Fingers crossed for weds WI.

I have the forums on an app for my iPhone, can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic from here? Ooohh and does anyone know of a slimming world app or syns calc??

Good to meet you all!

Gemma xoxo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome Gemma and good luck with SW.

S: 14st7.5lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.74%)
Hi!
I'm in exact same boat! Also starting sw, also same weight and also depressed about it!!!
Fingers crossed for your wi :)

ratley

S: 18st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st7lb(19.07%)
Hello, welcome and good luck!! x x

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi gem86 welcome to minimins and good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

Gem86 said:
Hey all, I rejoined slimming world this week and weighed in at a whopping 13.7 :( the heaviest I've been ever! Have to admitted it knocked my confidence for a min or 2 but it has given me soooooo much willpower to get it off :) 11stone at interim here I come!

I've only managed two days on the plan so far and I'm constantly eating!! As long as it's free off course! Fingers crossed for weds WI.

I have the forums on an app for my iPhone, can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic from here? Ooohh and does anyone know of a slimming world app or syns calc??

Good to meet you all!

Gemma xoxo
Hi new to this so unsure if u will get this reply, I ws around your weight wen I started and I av lost 13.5lbs so close to my stone award!!!!!

Re: Re: Hello from me!!

That's great! Well done! I hope I can do as well as you! I'm telling myself it's a healthy eating plan as I know as soon as I call it a diet it's doomed! Lol!

Does exercise really speed things up? I'm starting to go swimming once a week, will it be enough to keep the lb's dropping? xoxo

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
u had a really good weight loss does make u feel good doesn't it keep up the good work :)

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi gemma and :welcome: to the forums. Good luck with SW and on your weight loss journey!