Hello from me!!

Gem86

Hey all, I rejoined slimming world this week and weighed in at a whopping 13.7 :( the heaviest I've been ever! Have to admitted it knocked my confidence for a min or 2 but it has given me soooooo much willpower to get it off :) 11stone at interim here I come!

I've only managed two days on the plan so far and I'm constantly eating!! As long as it's free off course! Fingers crossed for weds WI.

I have the forums on an app for my iPhone, can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic from here? Ooohh and does anyone know of a slimming world app or syns calc??

Good to meet you all!

Gemma xoxo

Hello, welcome and good luck!! x x

Gem86 said:
Hey all, I rejoined slimming world this week and weighed in at a whopping 13.7 :( the heaviest I've been ever! Have to admitted it knocked my confidence for a min or 2 but it has given me soooooo much willpower to get it off :) 11stone at interim here I come!

I've only managed two days on the plan so far and I'm constantly eating!! As long as it's free off course! Fingers crossed for weds WI.

I have the forums on an app for my iPhone, can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic from here? Ooohh and does anyone know of a slimming world app or syns calc??

Good to meet you all!

Gemma xoxo

Hi new to this so unsure if u will get this reply, I ws around your weight wen I started and I av lost 13.5lbs so close to my stone award!!!!!

Re: Re: Hello from me!!

That's great! Well done! I hope I can do as well as you! I'm telling myself it's a healthy eating plan as I know as soon as I call it a diet it's doomed! Lol!

Does exercise really speed things up? I'm starting to go swimming once a week, will it be enough to keep the lb's dropping? xoxo

Hi gemma and :welcome: to the forums. Good luck with SW and on your weight loss journey!

Back