Hello from Orkney.

Well I've decided that it's back to Atkins for me. I am spending today sorting everthing out and getting the right foods in place and then I'm back on it. I lost quite a lot of weight last year and was doing so well but then I got a bit lax and lasy so over the past few months the weight has slowly started to creep back on. Some jeans that were way too big for me 6 months ago were a bit of a struggle to get over my thunder thigh and droopy bum yesterday so decisions have to be made. Over the years I have found that the Atkins way of eating has been the best way to lose weight without feeling deprived or hungry so here we go! :cross:

Hello and welcome :)
I agree Atkins is such a great diet, in ketosis, with vlcd results but eatin yum foods :D

Good luck for your restart x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Orkney and welcome! :)

Maybe think about starting up a diary in that section, so we can help out with any questions you might have there?

All the best, Susie

Hi Orkney, I'm in the same boat as you,but a bit heavier :p . I've started my journey today for the final time. Love it here,always good for checking in and asking questions etc. Good luck with your losses, start a dairy on here as susie has just said,I'll come and keep you company :) x

Thanks everyone for your support. I managed to start yesterday with the stuff I already had in. I was very good with no cheating so day 1 over with. Hello day 2! :)

Welcome & good luck!

Back