Hello from Scotland!

Hi all. Just thought I'd better say hello on here as well! Have just started on SW...extra easy...'easy' isn't the word...its fab! Still can't get over how much choice there is!
Lots of questions to ask you all and am really looking forward to getting to know you.x

Welcome to Minimins, I'm sure you'll find the forum full of support. Any questions just fire away, someone will try to answer them for you.

Hello Mama Belle, welcome to the forum, I am a relative newbie too, having only been on SW for 3-4 weeks, it will be my 4th group session on Tuesday. I only do the EE too, it is brilliant as you say, so much choice, and the syns allowance generous, I have 10 leftover for today so may have a choccy later if I fancy it.
Good luck on your journey, I'll be your buddy if you like :)

Clare that would be great! You might not know what you are letting yourself in for! LOL! Well done so far...only hope I can keep it up!

Lol I'll try and be as helpful as I can :p I'm so determined to do something about my health and figure this time. I just wish I'd known about SW sooner, 5 weeks ago I was non the wiser!

Hello to you from another part of Bonny Scotland!!!!! Welcome to SW and good luck. We look forward to hearing about your SW losses and experiences x x x

Hello there,

Im in fife and this is the first week on Xeasy..

Think I have done ok so far this week but will let you know after WI tonight.

A xxx

Hi and welcome, i'm from Glasgow, good luck with your weightloss journey, the plan is fab x

Back