Hello from Yorkshire

Witchy

ButtERfly
Hi there justing making the jump to start Cambridge diet, I started it on Monday and was told about this forum sooo helllooo.

Hello pleased to 'meet you'
Im new to this forum as well joined yesterday. Im doing SW got to target befor Xmas but slowly put over a stone back on . Re started classes this week . good luck in your weight loss.

Robyn

welcome to minimins both of you.

i promise you'll get soo much support on here :D

Hello and welcome, I too am a newby to this site, but a return on CD, on day 12 today, just had a weigh in and lost 8LB.

Good luck, any questions, feel free to ask.

Aw thank you for the lovely welcome everyone, this place looks just what I need to keep me in this zone

Hi there justing making the jump to start Cambridge diet, I started it on Monday and was told about this forum sooo helllooo.

Hello from Yorkshire too Witchy and welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

Hiya to you too and welcome. Im from West Yorkshire too..... In starting again on Sunday- so good luck and lets catch up soon :)

Another hello from Yorkshire!!! :wavey:

Good luck on CD Witchy!

Hello from South Yorkshire - welcome to the site. I'm into my 9th week on CD. I usually just go on the CD forums, but saw your post and wanted to say hello.

Good luck with the diet and let us know how you go on at your first wi.

Wow thank you for the lovely replies and encouragement

hey there another one from Yorkshire..... good luck and i'm sure you'll love it here :) x

All i need to do is work out how to put an avatar up

You have to wait until you have done so many posts and the more posts you do the more things you can do with your avatar signatures pics etc etc. So keep posting and you will get more smilies and things too.... x

You have to wait until you have done so many posts and the more posts you do the more things you can do with your avatar signatures pics etc etc. So keep posting and you will get more smilies and things too.... x

Ahhhh im not miss thicky then haha, well I shall become a post whore then and carry on posting, cannot believe how you all support each other its so lovely thank you

Hello witchy and welcome to minimins, good luck on CD.

Hello witchy and welcome to minimins, good luck on CD.

Hello Jim and thank you, been reading here a few days now and WOW seen your pics and you look great.

Hey at least you got a profile piccy up, it wont let me do that yet. On the note of piccy's and your piccy in particular, have you by any chance seen Wicked?

When are you due your first weigh in and how are you doing?

Debs

Back