Hello gonna try!!!

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi there, like it says i'm gonna try ive tried every other diet on here and i dont fail as such because im losing weight but i get bored easily and keep changing ive a wedding to go to in july, a holiday in august and a big 21st party to go to in august so i really need to buck my ideas up i need to lose 1-2lbs a week till the wedding and then i'll think about the holiday goal. seems really quiet over here which i think put me of last time i popped in as i was used to the sw forum but you all seem friendly and im good at supporting others so im sure we can liven things up :D

Welcome to be group, as you mention it is a lot quieter over here, which i found very strange at the begining, but I now prefer it as you seem to know everyone a little better. Everyone seems friendly and are a very supportive bunch.

let us know how you get it. lots of us have come from SW to RC.

You look like you have done well and not far from target so hopefully we can help each other get there.

Hi rebecca thank you for the welcome yes i am near target ive been closer to it in the past but i have the tendonsy to stuff my face when ever its in sight lol! but gonna get there this time good luck to us bothx

Hello Hun
Welcome to the rc group :)
its fab here, although quieter its nice to keep track on the threads rather than not knowing whats going on lol.
I joined last week and today lost 4lbs so I am over the moon.
Looking forward to hearing more about you and how you get on with the plan.
love Stacey xxx

Hi stacey thanks for the welcome it is nice with it being quieter it was hard trying to keep track of everyone, there are so many over there lots of different emotions and it moves so fast but i suppose we're all trying to get to the same place and thats target. good luck to us all.x

I used to love love love the SW Forum - great bunch of guys and girls and thought it was odd it was so quiet over here - but i love it now! More and more people are visiting us every day - and i for one welcome that as i STILL want to steal all your recipie ideas :D

x

Edit - and if i find your live close enough to me, i might even invite you over to show me how to cook it :D

Hi - I am new here too... just joined. I am in the same boat as you - have been there and done that and have tried the usual diets too... WW SW and RC and now back to RC again.... So still trying to find where to go and chat and ask questions !!! I got the new book today and the A-Z of calories and the Slim to Win Book... phew so got a bit of reading to do....

Have been having a browse of peeps diaries and they look great - can anyone tell me is veg free ?

Chat away. My consultant told me not to count veg so am not. And I am kind of applying the sw 1/3 veg rule as well.

X

Chat away. My consultant told me not to count veg so am not. And I am kind of applying the sw 1/3 veg rule as well.

X

I didnt realise you didnt have to count veg. Sometimes the rc book confuses me though, on some suggested meals it will tell you to have a certain amount of veg then on others says have unlimited amounts lol. xxx

Have to say Im a little confused with it too... depends which book / mag you read or meal plan.

I reckon going with the not counting veg has got to be a bonus - shame it cant be fruit as well like SW !!!!!

I am SOOO hungry at the mo - finding it fine all day counting calories till it comes to evening meal... last night I made beef bourg. in the slow cooker - just steak, mushrooms, onions 2 400g tins of chop toms and 1 simply stock rich beef cube with 500ml of water - not sure how I should count it - would you add up how much in all of it and then split it between how many ate it ? (3 adults and 3 kids ?) - have coped fine with some evening meals as I have been able to calculate them as they have been more basic - chicken breast, rice, veg etc....

Any help greatly received....

Have to say Im a little confused with it too... depends which book / mag you read or meal plan.

I reckon going with the not counting veg has got to be a bonus - shame it cant be fruit as well like SW !!!!!

I am SOOO hungry at the mo - finding it fine all day counting calories till it comes to evening meal... last night I made beef bourg. in the slow cooker - just steak, mushrooms, onions 2 400g tins of chop toms and 1 simply stock rich beef cube with 500ml of water - not sure how I should count it - would you add up how much in all of it and then split it between how many ate it ? (3 adults and 3 kids ?) - have coped fine with some evening meals as I have been able to calculate them as they have been more basic - chicken breast, rice, veg etc....

Any help greatly received....

Hiya, personally, i wouldnt add the mushrooms, onions 2 x 400g tins of chop toms into the calories just the beef and any potatoes etc with it. Consultant also said oxo stock cubes are about 15 cals so dont count that either.

I have been doing fine not counting the veg or stock cubes so will stick to that otherwise i will be VERY hungry.:cry:

Ask your consultant (if you have one) or try not counting and if you dont loose weight, then go back to counting the veg again.

Know what you mean - i wish fruit was free too, dont eat much of it now but on sw we used to go through tons - saved a fortune on my shopping bill though.

Hope i havent confused you more - lol!
x

Back