Hello, hello and hello

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Hello everyone

Just introducing myself. Did LT after having my first baby in 2009. Lost loads. Have had three pregnancies since and am now back to do it one final time as my family is now complete.

Got quite a lot to lose so am reckoning it will take about 6 months. Have done it before and will again.

Alex x

Hi Alex, Im on my second L.T trip too. Good luck hun yes we can do this !! :)

Hi I'm a restarter too hoping to do it for the long hall this time though only got to 4. Half weeks last time. Good luck

Thanks Daisy and Claire-Louise :)

Hi Missy-moo goodluck with your weight loss hun i am sure you can do it xx

Thanks Sara. Am using other peoples successes as inspiration and boy, is there some fab loses on here, including yours. :)

Hi missy moo, how are you today? I have managed to day 5 and although it isnt long already feel proud to have made it through the first few days. Makes me feel more like I can do it. Seems we started around the same time! x

Hello Bex...Well done to you on getting past the hardest days.

Today is day three for me and again I have felt really rotten. Woke up feeling a bit better than I did when I went to bed last night but as the day has passed, it's got worse and again I feel like I have a migraine.....BUT I have stuck to it and intend to "carry on regardless" (is there a tune in there somewhere? :D)

When did you start feeling better?

Last edited:
i am on day 5, and its Saturday night, ugh the hardest... oh this is part two for me also.... i have lost 3 stone, took a break for about 3 weeks, which i planned and now back on... i hate the weekend food situation, as my lovely man takes me around sainsbury's asking me what he should have for tea.... with a nice bottle of red in his hand and other much loved goodies, so i am stuffing my face with this site.... hang in there everyone, just stick the kettle on and have another brew.... x

Are paracetemol helping at all today?

I started to feel physically better today and I dont feel hungry as such any more but mentally my brain is screaming DOMINOES which is our usual saturday evening. I hope you start to feel better tomorrow. From what I have read on here it seems the first 3-5 days produce syptoms like you have described then they dissapear once ketosis hits. I didnt feel as bad as you but was STARVING and headachy and a bit weak until today when I feel like I have more energy and headache gone.

Rosie mae, Saturday is hard, I would love to pig out in front of the tv but thats exactly how I ended up here so I will not do it. On the plus side though my usual takeaway and wine costs more than a weeks worth of LT so bonus, losing and saving!

xx

Thanks Rosie and NBex.

I am using hot drinks to help and it does get me through. Bex, the painkillers just don't help for some reason but then they don't help when I have a migraine either and this feels like a migraine. Never mind...day tree is almost under my belt. One day closer to Ketosis :)

Back