Hello Hello Hello

Beckiefer

Hi my names Becky :)

I've always been a bit overweight due to health problems
at an earlier age and since then I've never put on just mantained, but still overweight by about 3 or 4 stone...

Well summer has come and I just finally feel ready to get rid of it all. So to Slimming world I go :)

I'm on week 5 now and have just lost my first stone :rolleyes:
I can't believe it. I'm on the extra easy (Aka. common sense) plan and I love it.

Are there any other food optimising students out there?

and what is your favorite breakfast?

Mine is:
Half a honey dew Melow (free)
hollowed with a scoop of fat free greek yog. (Free?)
and a handfull (healthy extra) of bran flakes/straws...

anyway.

Hello!:):):)

Hi Becky,

Congrats on the weight loss!

I'm on SW, I'm mostly Green days. I've lost a stone as well n my first month. =D

My rush breakfast is fruit and a muller light but my weekend look forward to breakfast is

Potato rosti/hash brown (Pots, onions, flylight) - Free
Beans - Free
Scrambled eggs - Free
Linda McCartney Sausauges (2 syns each, although quorn ones are free, but a bit rubbish).

Hi Becky, good luck with Slimming world, Ive only just started myself so still learning

Linda McCartney Sausauges (2 syns each, although quorn ones are free, but a bit rubbish).

Oh i 100% agree the Linda McCartney sausages are lovely. not a fan of any of the quorn range personally.

Welcome! :welcome:

I do EE too and love it. Well done on such an amazing loss so far.

Hiya,

I'm new to SW too. My 2nd WI is on Monday. Mondays is a good day as it helps me remain good at the wkend! Amazing result in 5 wks. I really hope I can loose a stone in 7 wks. Going to London with my fiancé and also trying to loose weight for my wedding next yr.

Extra Easy rocks and I love the fry for breakfast at the wkends and fruit with yoghurt during the wk. I haven't tried Linda McCartneys sausages but the Quorn ones are yuk!

Love the Spaghetti Bolognese and the SW burgers!!!

Good luck y'all!

wile Linda McCartney's sausages are nice.... dont you find they give you terrible horrible wind???... thought id butt in with that!..lol
sam.......

Back