HELLO, here I come!

hur575

Hi all,

I am new to this diet but not to dieting, in fact I tried every diet there ist! My weight has been in yo yo for ever and I am just fed up. After watching the fattest man on TV decided to take the surgery route, because it might be my only option to save me from my greed.

In the past, when I am on diet I just stick to it 100% as soon as I get complements I start going back to my old ways, and stuff my face with food.

This year I want to sort my body out once and for all, so I came across this diet, which sounds ideal, I do not have time to cook, and like CD which I tried and loved. The best part I don’t get to see a consultant which I hated on CD.

So this sounds perfect, I have placed my order just after 3, and they say it is next business day delivery if you order before 1, so if I am lucky I might get it on Monday but it looks like it is going to be Tuesday, I have few CD shakes which I will start on Monday.

So I hope to be active here and love to share experiences , so hello all here I come!

Good luck Hur575 I'm sure that you will do really well on Exante.......welcome to the Exante fold. xx

Thank you Bernice xxx

Welcome to our merry band :) Before you the packs arrive, you could start cutting down on carbs a bit and upping your water intake. This will make it an easier ride into ketosis for you. Hope the packs turn up soon, and good luck with the next step on your weight loss journey :)

Good luck Hur, like you I had yo yo'd the last couple of years, its been a long road but I thinking I am there now. I hope you do well, and yes its a good idea to cut out the carbs before you start then the transition wont be as difficult.

Hi Hur, welcome to the world of exante, I was a cder three years ago but couldnt' be bothered with a councellor or paying double that of exante.

I wanted a gastric band ages ago but now I know this works so much better.

I was told that because a gastric band makes you eat small meals you can sometimes not get all your vitamins and minerals, if you just have a bite of burger for every meal a day you'll get thin but be lacking in all the good stuff. that's where this gets great, you're getting exactly if not better losses and 100% of your vitamins and minerals hurrah xx

grief, sound like I work for exante

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Dutch you are right, that was my worry about the surgery, especially that I want to have kids and do not want deprive myself and the baby from the right nutrients.
I guess this diet should teach me self discipline and portion control, and hopefully I don’t blow it after.

Back