Hello, Howdy, hi!!!

saraian24

Gold Member
Hiya y'all!!!!

Not a new member and have been doing slimming world since beginning of january. I really just wanted to show my mug around as im hoping to get too know people and make some buddies as I could do with some sw support. Much needed after gaining 2.5 lbs over the last few weeks. Heads been totally out of sync! Didnt help I missed group last week but had so much home stuff going on ie kids and housework I couldnt go.

So hope that didnt bore you all to death, I was in the WW section for a long time but not even going there now as I love slimming world and have done really well on it. Kick up the bum needed!

Ive got lots of lovely food planned today, had a hifi already but man they do not stretch far when you have the munchies, so have pasta on the go and plans for a free cottage pie a bit later and whatever else I can ram down :D totally starving today so im going to indulge on all the good stuff!!!

Lovely too see you, hope someone replies lol - looking forward too getting to know people on the site again and this section.

Lotsa love, Sarah xx

Hello, I thought I recognised the name,welcome back and good luck with SW !!

Back