Hello I am A Newbie!!

Well done you did well maintaining it with a busy wk . Heres to another good wk . Check in tues.

Gwen x x
:)

Hi Gwen thanx hun I was pretty chuffed one of the ladies looked at me like I was mental when I said I was pleased with it, she's set herself a personal goal of 3lb - 5lb a week :O whereas I'm happy to lose even 0.5lb as long as it comes off I'm doing something right :D.

Good luck for next week.

Sammie x x

Oh my god she must be nuts thats some pressure on herself. Im with you. Once i stay the same or lose however small ill be happy. That was my downfall last time . I had lost 22 lb from oct till jan then was disappointed one wk and never went back with the result i put back on 11 lb which i have lost now since i started again 4 wks ago :)

She has only joined group about 3 weeks ago and because she has had fab losses she's set herself up to continue getting them. I did the same when I first started and was angry and disappointed with myself when I didn't get the results I wanted.

I will keep dropping hints at meetings and hopefully if enough of us try and get the point across she'll realize we're not trying to put her on a downer but if she keeps getting high losses fair play to her :)

Sammie x x

Yeah it would be great if she did but i doubt it. Ah well we will settle for our loss however little. Best of luck for next wk

Gwen x x

Hello I'm new too. So pleased that you are all doing so well. I feel really encouraged knowing you are in the same dieting boat as me. I am a yoyo dieter and feel myself nodding as I read your posts ! I feel so uncomfortable being this weight (half a pound shy of 15 stones) Started SW and lost 3 1/2 pounds the first week and still feeling good about the plan (Most of the time !)

Mo

Hi jilly. Welcome. I feel great since joining this forum its so encouraging to know people are in the same boat . Ive tried loads of times to lose weight but this time is it. I have my mind made up. The very best of luck to you and keep us posted on your loss .

Gwen x

I love this network and how everyone is giving each other a boost. Good luck to all other newcomers and well done to those who've achieved a loss this week!

Hi fireflii. Well done on huge weight loss wk 1 and put wk2 behind you . Its very disheartening when you dont lose and was always the cause of me giving up but this time even though i thought i did great last wk but only lost half a pound im determined to keep going and take half a pound at a time if i have to. Chin up for this wk and good luck :)

Thanks for the lovely reply...I needed it...back in the saddle again hopefully a reasonable result this week on friday.....I hope all goes well for you too hun x fireflii

Thanks for the lovely reply...I needed it...back in the saddle again hopefully a reasonable result this week on friday.....I hope all goes well for you too hun x fireflii

Thanks a mill my wi is at 5 . Ill keep you posted x x

Goose1 said:
Hi everyone . Im in the same boat only joined and havent a clue. Im using weightwatchers Pro Points and am getting great tips from this forum. Weigh in today so nerves gone until 5pm :(

Is this any good the diet am also on weight watchers finding it hard x

Is this any good the diet am also on weight watchers finding it hard x

Im finding it easy enough. Ive lost a stone in 5 wks. I just make sure to exercise most days and stick rigidly to the points mon to sat then use weeklies if needee on a sun . Hope that helps x

Hi to all the newbies and the best of luck to everyone over the next week...Gwen you are going like a bomb...xx fireflii

Aww thanks a mill. I always lose a good bit the first few wks then it slows down and i get bored but this time ill take every half pound as it comes im determined to do it. How are you getting on this wk x x

I believe you can totally do this. Just remember to stay committed and motivated. Never give up and any progress whether a pound or an ounce is progress nonetheless...here's a few quick tips that help me easily shed 5 pounds in my first week!

1)replace all carbonated, caffeine, and sugary drinks with just water, tea!
2)portion control...this doesn't mean you can't eat, but you just can't eat as much as you did before.
3)try not to eat at least 2 to 3 hours before you go to bed.

Good luck!

Back