• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello i am kind of new here.

Hiya Everyone

My name is Natasha and i am going to be starting on the Cambridge Diet on Thursday. Im really excited but also really nervous. I have done LL before and lost 3stone in 9weeks but then could not affort to carry it on. I came off LL and a few months later i started on the Cambridge Diet and failed :cry: i just could not stick to it. Its been a year now and i feel i need to do this for myself, pick myself up and start again:rolleyes:. The woman who runs my Cambridge Diet group has given me the support and encouagement i needed to return and get this weight off once and for all!! Lets hope i can do it this time. All i want more than anything is to be nice and slim. So you might all see me on here alot more ;)

Looking forward to getting to know u all xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Natasha and best of luck with doing CD again.

Having a supportive CD is brilliant.

You have done it before and I am sure you will do it again.

Thanks everyone :) I am just waiting to get started now and get on with it hehe! Gonna have my last bottle of wine tonight its gonna be a very long time b4 i have one of them again haha... yet i am still excited and just want to get started :)

Thanks for your comments. Yes Natasha i had a look around and seen some of your posts. I was sooo tempted to click on that tasha signature you have and see if i can make one haha it looks fab :D xxxx

hehehe yes I am having a final blow-out tonight and getting on with it tomorrow! January is a great time to get on with losing weight (or that's what I'm hoping!). Good luck with CD, I've heard great things about it!

my gorgeous friend tasha, your absolutely fabulous and youll get to goal in no time. im soooo glad i know someone else on here. welcome to the site babe :D <3

Hi Natasha,

Best of luck with you weight loss plan I am sure you will be able to do it.

youve made mine :D