Hello I am New

justrubyred

Hi there

My name is Chloe, I am new to this forum, I am hoping that it will provide me with some extra will power.

I have always been a person that enjoys sports, and the gym. However a year ago I had an accident that has meant that I am not able to excercise in the same way. I am also in pain a lot of the time. I guess this is why I started eating too much.

I have just over 2 stone to lose and I hope to achieve my goal by November.

I recently got married and I feel that I may have gained again since then.

I can't afford to join SW or WW so I am hoping to use a combination of balanced diet and swimming (the only excercise I can do)

Fingers crossed and hello to everyone its so nice to find a community of people on here who all have the same goals.

Chloe Xx

Hi, I'm new as well!

Joined ww 2 weeks ago, but have been reading the posts here, very encouraging and lots of lovely recipes and helpful people :)

This website will give you everything you need to reach your goal. I joined 2 weeks ago and I am much wiser about my diet.

Good luck! :)

justrubyred said:
Hi there

My name is Chloe, I am new to this forum, I am hoping that it will provide me with some extra will power.

I have always been a person that enjoys sports, and the gym. However a year ago I had an accident that has meant that I am not able to excercise in the same way. I am also in pain a lot of the time. I guess this is why I started eating too much.

I have just over 2 stone to lose and I hope to achieve my goal by November.

I recently got married and I feel that I may have gained again since then.

I can't afford to join SW or WW so I am hoping to use a combination of balanced diet and swimming (the only excercise I can do)

Fingers crossed and hello to everyone its so nice to find a community of people on here who all have the same goals.

Chloe Xx

Hello I've been at sw for the past few months I to had a accident in October I put on a stone and half that I didn't need , but have enjoyed sw and can eat loads
I do zumba once a week to my best
I've lost two stone four pound I would like to lost one more stone so fingers cross
Eileen.xxx

mscancan said:
Hi, I'm new as well!

Joined ww 2 weeks ago, but have been reading the posts here, very encouraging and lots of lovely recipes and helpful people :)

Yes my friend told me about this
have been looking over the past few
days learnt lots

Welcome!

I'm sure you can do it. Just shout if you need any support - there are plenty of us here to help.

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

Wow its so nice to meet so many new people who all are looking to do the same thing - it doesn't seem half as daunting when there are so many other people having the same experiences. Hello to everyone. Is anyone else nervous about their first weigh in since they started. Mine is on Thursday - bit worried that I have been a bit slack. But fingers crossed and I guess I still have a few days to keep things on track.

Good luck fellow newbies.

Hi justrubyred my 1st weigh in will also be on thursday. Yes am a little nervous but I know how good I have been so I know I will have a loss on the scales. Looking forward to seeing your results :) Kim

Oh well done Hun on your loss. That is just awesome. I also had a loss for my first weigh in today. 3.8kg (8.4lbs) I am pretty excited. Keep up the great work. :)

Back