Extra Easy Hello! I am new

xxciaraxx

Hi everyone, just came across this forum today. I joined Slimming World on 26th February this year and lost 2 pounds in my first week. It's my second weigh in tomorrow!.

I previously lost weight with Scottish Slimmers, almost 3 stone, but due to personal circumstances I gained it all back plus more! I was shocked when I weighed in at 14 stone 4! but I'm promising that this is going to be the new me. Got a few holidays booked this year, the first one being in 10 weeks to Turkey! so hoping to loose a good bit for then.

I am really enjoying the plan so far and hope to get to know you all and make some friends on here :D

x

Welcome to this forum & SW!
Good luck on your journey, you have plenty of time to loose the weight you want, I would advise you to keep a weekly diary of what you eat and I always do a weekly menu & only buy what I need, that way I don't get tempted!
If you look on the recipes section you will find recipes for almost everything that you would want to eat so there is no excuse......
If you get stuck then just ask, someone will always have the answer.
Pete. (if you follow the link below you will get to my recipes. Index on page 60)

Hello! I am new too, well post wise. I hope your weigh in went well. I have a holiday in May and would love some photos, I hate having my picture taken it will be nice for there to be less of me in them.

I keep an ongoing food diary on my laptop, I am doing SW on my own at home so I have to keep a check on myself.

Good luck with your plan.

Hi! Huge welcome!

I'm pretty new to SW too, this is my 4th week. Love it so far.

Totally agree with meal plans, it takes the whole "what will we have for dinner, theres nothing there, lets have junk" scenario out of it! Find it so much easier to stay on plan when I dont have to stare into the fridge and think about what to make, cos thats when I reach for the phone for a take away!

Its lovely to have a holiday to aim for! Onwards and downwards!

Hi im quite new too and still getting to grips with things but suprised my self by losing my first stone!! I think there are some great tips on here as well, good luck x

Back