Hello! I am new!

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
Hello everyone!:DI am so happy to have found this forum. The first time I did weightwatchers I lost 1 or 2 pounds every week. It was amazing. Then I went to Uni, and since then getting in the mind set hasn't come easily again. Tomorrow, I am joining again and am determined not to let convenience and complacency get me this time! So, yeah, first meeting is tomorrow night. :) I need to challenge the way I view food, and I'm actually beginning to see it as an exciting challenge! Got a lot to lose, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere!
Anyway! Hope to chat to some of you soon!

Ruthie xxxxx

Hey Ruthie welcome :) .. I am glad every time i load this forum to have found it :) its fab! ...
Am looking forward to readin more about your weight loss journey :)

:wavey:

hello....it's great on here - you'll love it

xxxx

:):):welcome::):)

Welcome to the WW forum. So happy I found this place - would be convexing rather than concaving without it!

:party0011::party0011:

Hi Ruthie and welcome. Everyone on here is lovely. Warning though -you'll get hooked ;)

Uni will sabotage any healthy eating habits, won't it? I swear my first term consisted of me eating junk food morning noon and night and then washing it down with a bottle (or five!) of wine! Don't think I bought any fruit or veg in ten weeks :ashamed0005:. Sometimes I'm surprised it's not 'fresher's fifty' instead of 'fresher's fifteen'...:rolleyes:

Are you still at uni? I'm mildly dreading going back to the takeaway/booze ambience come September but I'm hoping my willpower is up to the test!

I am going into my 4th year at Uni. The last time I lost a lot of weight was the summer before I started uni. 3 years later, I've lost a bit then put on a bit more.I am trying to view the summer as a time to change my attitude whilst at home and with my mums healthy cooking so that I have somewhere to start from when I go back! Are you at Uni then? It's the convenience that gets me.Oh, a lecture's cancelled,let's go get a tea...and a..sausage roll. Not only is it bad for diet,but bad money wise. I am determined to change! it all starts with the first meeting! ahhhh! very nice to meet you all,and thanks!:)

lol, but it feels so good at the time after waking up at an outrageous hour for a 9 o clock lecture! thankfully, my past year my lectures were together, no spaces, so no aimless wandering into the various student convenience cafe's. lol. Let's hope it's the same next year! :D:D

Back