Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello! I am new!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by rufusdoofus, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. rufusdoofus

rufusdoofus Winning by losing.

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hello everyone!:DI am so happy to have found this forum. The first time I did weightwatchers I lost 1 or 2 pounds every week. It was amazing. Then I went to Uni, and since then getting in the mind set hasn't come easily again. Tomorrow, I am joining again and am determined not to let convenience and complacency get me this time! So, yeah, first meeting is tomorrow night. :) I need to challenge the way I view food, and I'm actually beginning to see it as an exciting challenge! Got a lot to lose, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere!
    Anyway! Hope to chat to some of you soon!

Ruthie xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Good luck with restarting x

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey Ruthie welcome :) .. I am glad every time i load this forum to have found it :) its fab! ...
    Am looking forward to readin more about your weight loss journey :)

5. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    :wavey:

hello....it's great on here - you'll love it

xxxx

6. Kaz65

Kaz65 Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi New:D:D:D
    This is all new to me to .
    This is site has been really helpful and fun too.:)
    Kaz

7. Loulabella

Loulabella Gonna be skinny!

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :):):welcome::):)

Welcome to the WW forum. So happy I found this place - would be convexing rather than concaving without it!

:party0011::party0011:

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome and all the best with the diet :) x

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Ruthie and welcome. Everyone on here is lovely. Warning though -you'll get hooked ;)

10. Crystal89

Crystal89 Member

Uni will sabotage any healthy eating habits, won't it? I swear my first term consisted of me eating junk food morning noon and night and then washing it down with a bottle (or five!) of wine! Don't think I bought any fruit or veg in ten weeks :ashamed0005:. Sometimes I'm surprised it's not 'fresher's fifty' instead of 'fresher's fifteen'...:rolleyes:

Are you still at uni? I'm mildly dreading going back to the takeaway/booze ambience come September but I'm hoping my willpower is up to the test!

11. rufusdoofus

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I am going into my 4th year at Uni. The last time I lost a lot of weight was the summer before I started uni. 3 years later, I've lost a bit then put on a bit more.I am trying to view the summer as a time to change my attitude whilst at home and with my mums healthy cooking so that I have somewhere to start from when I go back! Are you at Uni then? It's the convenience that gets me.Oh, a lecture's cancelled,let's go get a tea...and a..sausage roll. Not only is it bad for diet,but bad money wise. I am determined to change! it all starts with the first meeting! ahhhh! very nice to meet you all,and thanks!:)

12. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hot chocolate and tuna mayo baguettes were my downfall between lectures!

13. rufusdoofus

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    lol, but it feels so good at the time after waking up at an outrageous hour for a 9 o clock lecture! thankfully, my past year my lectures were together, no spaces, so no aimless wandering into the various student convenience cafe's. lol. Let's hope it's the same next year! :D:D

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.