Hello! I am new!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by rufusdoofus, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. rufusdoofus

rufusdoofus Winning by losing.

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hello everyone!:DI am so happy to have found this forum. The first time I did weightwatchers I lost 1 or 2 pounds every week. It was amazing. Then I went to Uni, and since then getting in the mind set hasn't come easily again. Tomorrow, I am joining again and am determined not to let convenience and complacency get me this time! So, yeah, first meeting is tomorrow night. :) I need to challenge the way I view food, and I'm actually beginning to see it as an exciting challenge! Got a lot to lose, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere!
    Anyway! Hope to chat to some of you soon!

Ruthie xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Good luck with restarting x

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey Ruthie welcome :) .. I am glad every time i load this forum to have found it :) its fab! ...
    Am looking forward to readin more about your weight loss journey :)

5. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    :wavey:

hello....it's great on here - you'll love it

xxxx

6. Kaz65

Kaz65 Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi New:D:D:D
    This is all new to me to .
    This is site has been really helpful and fun too.:)
    Kaz

7. Loulabella

Loulabella Gonna be skinny!

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :):):welcome::):)

Welcome to the WW forum. So happy I found this place - would be convexing rather than concaving without it!

:party0011::party0011:

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome and all the best with the diet :) x

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Ruthie and welcome. Everyone on here is lovely. Warning though -you'll get hooked ;)

10. Crystal89

Crystal89 Member

Uni will sabotage any healthy eating habits, won't it? I swear my first term consisted of me eating junk food morning noon and night and then washing it down with a bottle (or five!) of wine! Don't think I bought any fruit or veg in ten weeks :ashamed0005:. Sometimes I'm surprised it's not 'fresher's fifty' instead of 'fresher's fifteen'...:rolleyes:

Are you still at uni? I'm mildly dreading going back to the takeaway/booze ambience come September but I'm hoping my willpower is up to the test!

11. rufusdoofus

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I am going into my 4th year at Uni. The last time I lost a lot of weight was the summer before I started uni. 3 years later, I've lost a bit then put on a bit more.I am trying to view the summer as a time to change my attitude whilst at home and with my mums healthy cooking so that I have somewhere to start from when I go back! Are you at Uni then? It's the convenience that gets me.Oh, a lecture's cancelled,let's go get a tea...and a..sausage roll. Not only is it bad for diet,but bad money wise. I am determined to change! it all starts with the first meeting! ahhhh! very nice to meet you all,and thanks!:)

12. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hot chocolate and tuna mayo baguettes were my downfall between lectures!

13. rufusdoofus

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    lol, but it feels so good at the time after waking up at an outrageous hour for a 9 o clock lecture! thankfully, my past year my lectures were together, no spaces, so no aimless wandering into the various student convenience cafe's. lol. Let's hope it's the same next year! :D:D

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.