• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello i just arrived

Hello I'm Jason I just arrived here I am just about to start my second round of lighterlife, I did well the first time but I got naughty and started munching and undid about half of my hard work But I'm still about 3 stone less than when I originally started. Its my first day back on the diet and Im hoping to get it all back off now and a bit more too. Looking forward to trying out the new banana flavour :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Jason :wavey: welcome back on the wagon.

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Hello I'm Jason I just arrived here I am just about to start my second round of lighterlife, I did well the first time but I got naughty and started munching and undid about half of my hard work But I'm still about 3 stone less than when I originally started. Its my first day back on the diet and Im hoping to get it all back off now and a bit more too. Looking forward to trying out the new banana flavour :)
Hi Jason and lovely to meet you :D

Being 3 stone less than when you originally started is fantastic in anyone's book!!!

I hope you enjoy this site as there is so much support, encouragement and as many laughs as you can handle:rolleyes: ;)

Glad to see you just dived right in there and posted!! Best way I think and you just see how many people come along and say hello in a very short space of time.

Welcome again :)

jane

Opinionated
hello,can't help admiring your name.
Honest? or just a joke?
that of course is for you to know & us to ponder.

hope you get back into it pretty quickly & undo the regain ,then into new teritory

Sez

has started again!!
Hi Jason,

welcome back to the madness and joy that is LL!!

May all your losses be big ones!!

Looking fwd to reading your posts!

Eclipse

Gold Member
Hi Jason. Welcome! You did so well not to regain all of your weight. Good luck with the restart! Onwards and downwards hun and keep glugging the water.

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Hi Jason, well done for starting again, that weight will soon be gone for good.

Cath

carla

Hi Jason - well done on making the commitment to start again. It must be great to be 3 stone lighter than when you started last time - great job on keeping that off!

Good luck and keep us updated on how you get on. :D

Hello Jason:D

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you will find them a great support;)

Goodluck on your journey to slimdom:p

Hey jason good to hear from you have just started myself having been off the wagon since oct 2006! well this is day 2 for me and look forward the seeing how you are getting on.... good to hear from another blokje on the site..... have yoiu seen icemoose's diary?

Hi Jason, Good luck with your journey this time.:)
Welcome to the forum, it is very supportive here and there are other guys around who can give you their support as well.

Thanks for the support. Nearly finished my second day back on the diet now, Its not been to hard so far just a bit boring. I was feeling a bit hungry this afternoon so I went out for a walk for an hour and that seemed to keep my mind off it.

jane

Opinionated
Good

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
Hi Jason,
Welcome to the Clan and good luck x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Syn Values 2
Introductions 4