Hello......I need to come back, plus a question? x

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hello

It must be 3 years since I was last on this forum, trying to lose weight. It never happened and I am at my heaviest ever in my life. So I have a couple of free hours over the weekend when I will be reading up, (I have bought the books and joined online) to get my head totally in gear to re-start on Monday, and make a damn success of it!!

However, I have a question - please don't think I am silly - I know I am and my husband just tuts!! My friend went on a VLCD, she lost 4 stones and looks amazing. At the time I was still picking at SW / WW in a very loosely motivated manner and used to tell her how silly she was, not healthy blah blah...she stopped when her nails and hair suffered. But here we are today - she is still 4 stone lighter and looking fabulous, and I am an even bigger fatty than the big fatty I was when I used to admonish her.

So I bought a pack from Slim and save. Told my hubby how motivated I was and that I would stick at it for my own good, health and wellbeing. Gave myself this coming weekend to start to avoid starting on days I was working the evening. And yet.....I still don't think I can do it. I don't have the willpower to see it through, I love my food - hence at fattest - and I like flavour and taste and texture. I like freshness of fruit and salads and vegetables. And so after 3 days of weighing all things up I have decided to ditch it and stick to SW, which I will formally weigh in, start a diary and get stuck in on Monday. But does anybody know if any of the packs - thinking more of the shakes and porridge - have any syns attached to them already? I don't want to waste the pack but I don't want to deviate from SW.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for any advice you can give me!

Looking forward to reading your diaries and getting aboard the SW express on Monday!! xx

Welcome back Dawnie :classic_smile:

I would use them up instead of wasting them...
The porridge works out at 8 Syns :classic_smile:

Thanks Mini......blimey 8 syns and I don't even know that I would like it lol!! I'd rather have a HEB porridge and enjoy it

Think will put on a certain auction site over the weekend.
x

Thanks Mini......blimey 8 syns and I don't even know that I would like it lol!! I'd rather have a HEB porridge and enjoy it

Think will put on a certain auction site over the weekend.
x
If it tastes anything like the CD ones:drunk:...I don’t blame you for opting for real porridge:classic_tongue:

Hi Dawnie, I just wanted to say I am in almost the same boat as you. I was also active on here 2-3 years ago and was losing weight and feeling good, but somehow it's slipped and, like you, I am also at my heaviest ever and fed up. I'm going to get myself ready to start from Monday and will start my own thread, and this is to say well done for starting again and good luck!

Hi dawnie.

Welcome back xx

Back