Hello, Im a newbie and a bit lost so far !

janny222

Hello everyone, my name is Jan and I am following a VLCD , LL and Dietimeal, just wondered if having some lean chicken would mean a much slower weight loss than just shakes , anyone got fed up of the shakes after a few days ? I am confused about what to do next m I have lost 5lbs since Tuesday so I am pleased with that and i am in Ketosis today.

Last edited:
a bit confused

Hello everyone, my name is Jan and I am following a VLCD , LL and Dietimeal, just wondered if having some lean chicken would mean a much slower weight loss than just shakes , anyone got fed up of the shakes after a few days ? I am confused about what to do next m I have lost 5lbs since Tuesday so I am pleased with that and i am in Ketosis today.

Hi there,
I am a bit confused which diet you are doing. It sounds like Lighter Life Light. If this is the case your LLLC should have explained everything to you.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thank you, I am also having some dietimeal shakes because they taste better, and may let them take over the LL as the diet is nearly the same and dietimeal is more affordable for me. Just wondered if many of you are having complete shakes or a meal in the evening. Thank you for your reply suepass

You are probably right, they are very similar, its just that LL is more 'famous' for want of a better word, and you rely on what you know more, but I think you are correct, had another look at the nutritional guide and they are almost the same, in fact, dont know if im allowed to say this but dietimeal is tastier !!! Thank you for your post, given me food for thought (the only food i can have lol )

Hi Janny
Welcome to LL - just persevere with whichever diet you decide on and you will succeed.
I am on LL but as you say it is expensive and if there is an alternative for you then go for it just make sure you stick to it and you will get there. I like the porridge and soups on LL but it really is down to individual taste.

Milli xx

I find that Lighterlife isn't really that expensive compared to how much I was spending on take aways, the odd chocolate bars here and there and meals.. :) x

That is definitely true - we probably thought nothing about spending that amount of money on takeaways and junk food did we?
LL is SOOO worth it - I have lost 23lb in 4 weeks and feel great - you can't put a price on that.

Milli

Back