Hello, im a newbie and on day one.

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by cupcake16, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. cupcake16

cupcake16 New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all!! Im on day one today and so far so good, except the mega gross thai chicken soup i had for lunch lol.

I have reached the grand old age of 29 and after spending almost all of my 20's miserable about my weight I have decided im gonna do something about it, i dont want to be saying the same as i am approaching my 40th. I feel so cross with myself when i think about how i have put food to the front of my mind for so long and about how when i look in the mirror i wonder what i have done to myself. I need to remember how i feel now because it is so easy for me to start to try and convince myself i look and feel ok when im hungry or fed up. Thats why i thought it would be good to write it all down.

Sorry for the essay, once i started typing i couldnt stop! :crazy:
    I would like to loose at least 3 1/2 stone before my birthday in october and then carry on until xmas. I think i need to loose about 6 stone. The trouble is i just cant imagine myself being THAT slim!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ShedMasterZero

ShedMasterZero was DeepThought

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I can relate to pretty much all of that, although I am closer to 40 than you are. It's worrying how quickly time seems to pass by the older I get. Has anyone else noticed that or is it just me? :(

One of the biggest steps is making the decision to do something about our weight. So well done for making the change now. :)

Feel free to join us on the thread below, as we would all like to lose about 4 stone by October....

http://www.minimins.com/exante/215809-four-stone-15-weeks-challenge-6.html

4. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

Cupcake, we are the same age and I think those same thoughts to myself! I am determined to have a real life and not just live to eat. I am so glad you posted, I look forward to following your journey.

5. cantakenomore

cantakenomore Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Cupcake16 Good luck with your journey. As you know by now you are not alone in your quest. xx

6. Jessxx

Jessxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good luck cupcake!

7. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Good luck, stay strong and you can do it :D

8. charliecherrycake

charliecherrycake Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(17.71%)
    Good luck. I feel pretty much the same as you. and also have about the same amount of weight to loose also.

It feels like a HUGE thing, to get 6 stone down, but everytime I think ''I just can't do this'', I remember the saying 'you can't eat an elephant whole'. Bit by bit, day by day you WILL get there. xx

9. betaff

betaff Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck - 4 stone to go here and just finished week 1.

First time I've done this, and I found that after a couple of days of bad heads it became a lot easier - in fact I've been quite surprised how much easier it became. I never expected that!!

10. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Cupcake and welcome,
    this is a great site ,plenty of support here,take it one day at a time,,,:)jen

11. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    Hi and welcome....... you'll find all the support and encouragement you need right here! Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.