Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello, im a newbie and on day one.

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by cupcake16, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. cupcake16

cupcake16 New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all!! Im on day one today and so far so good, except the mega gross thai chicken soup i had for lunch lol.

I have reached the grand old age of 29 and after spending almost all of my 20's miserable about my weight I have decided im gonna do something about it, i dont want to be saying the same as i am approaching my 40th. I feel so cross with myself when i think about how i have put food to the front of my mind for so long and about how when i look in the mirror i wonder what i have done to myself. I need to remember how i feel now because it is so easy for me to start to try and convince myself i look and feel ok when im hungry or fed up. Thats why i thought it would be good to write it all down.

Sorry for the essay, once i started typing i couldnt stop! :crazy:
    I would like to loose at least 3 1/2 stone before my birthday in october and then carry on until xmas. I think i need to loose about 6 stone. The trouble is i just cant imagine myself being THAT slim!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ShedMasterZero

ShedMasterZero was DeepThought

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I can relate to pretty much all of that, although I am closer to 40 than you are. It's worrying how quickly time seems to pass by the older I get. Has anyone else noticed that or is it just me? :(

One of the biggest steps is making the decision to do something about our weight. So well done for making the change now. :)

Feel free to join us on the thread below, as we would all like to lose about 4 stone by October....

http://www.minimins.com/exante/215809-four-stone-15-weeks-challenge-6.html

4. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

Cupcake, we are the same age and I think those same thoughts to myself! I am determined to have a real life and not just live to eat. I am so glad you posted, I look forward to following your journey.

5. cantakenomore

cantakenomore Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Cupcake16 Good luck with your journey. As you know by now you are not alone in your quest. xx

6. Jessxx

Jessxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good luck cupcake!

7. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Good luck, stay strong and you can do it :D

8. charliecherrycake

charliecherrycake Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(17.71%)
    Good luck. I feel pretty much the same as you. and also have about the same amount of weight to loose also.

It feels like a HUGE thing, to get 6 stone down, but everytime I think ''I just can't do this'', I remember the saying 'you can't eat an elephant whole'. Bit by bit, day by day you WILL get there. xx

9. betaff

betaff Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck - 4 stone to go here and just finished week 1.

First time I've done this, and I found that after a couple of days of bad heads it became a lot easier - in fact I've been quite surprised how much easier it became. I never expected that!!

10. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Cupcake and welcome,
    this is a great site ,plenty of support here,take it one day at a time,,,:)jen

11. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    Hi and welcome....... you'll find all the support and encouragement you need right here! Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.