Hello! I'm a newbie!

Wiggles09

Hi everyone, my name is Laura and I am starting Slim Fast in the morning :) :)

I have a 19 month old daughter and since she was born I managed to lose nearly 3 stone but still have a long way to go! Over the past few months I have not tried to lose weight but have just stayed the same. I would really like to lose 2 stone before Christmas as I would like to start trying for another baby in the new year :D

Is anyone else just starting out and want to be my buddy?

Laura x

Hi Laura and welcome!
youve done amazing so far!!so well done!! i think 2st for Xmas is do-able and actually have set myself a target of 1.5 by then too!!
have a read of all the threads and diarys on here to get a feel of the diet, but it is pretty straightforward really, everyone has there down days/weeks and months (ME!!) but thats what we are here for to give you a kick up the bum and a hug!
any questions just ask :D
look forward to hearing about your losses
good luck
xxxx

hiya welcome to the crazy world of slimfast its a pretty good diet to follow and pretty easy,, have a look round and meet some of the mad people here were a pretty friendly bunch always here with a kind word,help and advice

Good Luck!!
I started last week and so far so good, it is easy to stick to and you can see results fairly quickly.

Hey,

I'm starting in the morning! How was your first week? x

I've just started back on Slimfast too today. I used find it hard to keep to, and keep having a shake for breakfast then falling off the wagon by lunchtime when I need some stodge to keep me awake! I want to try lose 24 lbs by Christmas, and have joined the October challenge as an incentive to stick to it this time! Am also new to Minimins so I am hoping it will help me reach my goals :)

hiya livz welcome to slimfast and minimins,, its a good crowd here always there with help friendly banter bit of cheek and lots of praise when doing well and there to commiserate when we fall off the wagon.
It may be easier to start your own thread then people can see you straight away x x

Back