Hello! I'm a newbie :)

Hello everyone!

I started Total Solution on Sunday at 14.2 :(

I am looking to lose the 3 stone I put on when I was pregnant last year. She is 1 year now, I can't call it baby weight anymore!

So far I like all the packs I have had but wasn't a fan of the shepherds pie. Think I may need to add something to it.

Anyway just introducing myself and looking forward to be less than my pre pregnancy weight in no time!

Hello, We sound in a similar sort of place. My son turned 1 at the beginning of the month and I still have about 3 stone to lose. I'm coming to the end of week 3 (had this weekend off tho) and it's a great diet if you can hold the will power. Good luck with your journey .

Good luck Ellie. Plenty of water or hot drinks is the key to the first few days. And come here when you're feeling tempted.

PS I called mine baby weight for about 5 years! ;)

lol im male, can i call it baby weight???

im also trying to shed 3 stones. Good luck Ellie hope it goes great for all of us!!!

Good Luck everyone. Im a newbie 2. Currently on Day 2! I know we can all do it :)

Felt a bit hungry this evening :( so brushed my teeth and have gone to bed. Clean teeth means I don't want to reach for any food!

Good luck to everyone :)

Hi Ellie

I find it strange, you can go to bed hungry and when you wake up in the morning you don't feel hungry at all ???? Anyone know why?
Have a good day 4

Hi there
I'm a newbie to Exante as well. Im due to start on Monday 2nd September, cant wait until it comes through the post!
I'm in a similar position to you guys except my child is now 2 and I'm still carrying around extra weight :cry:
Pre-pregnancy I was 10stone 2lbs and was very happy as I am 5'6", during pregnancy I ballooned to 15stone 5lbs.
Currently I around the 11stone 10lbs mark. So I have done well but want to be around 10st again, its not a major amount to lose but I notice the difference in my clothes, up from size 10 to 14/16 and have received some unwelcome comments :mad:. Im just extra nervous because during uni I was a big girl as well, so I have the potential to gain weight quickly when my eyes off the ball!

Regarding not feeling hungry when you wake up Ellieisgreat, possibly because your body's blood sugar etc adapts and stabilises itself, plus often a lot of our cravings are psychological, I find sleep and brushing my teeth good distractions as well!

Hi everyone! I started the Exante Diet yesterday so I'm on day 2 today and it's pretty hard! I'm currently 14st 2lb so ideally looking to get down to 9st 8lbs so quite a bit to lose. I am craving like mad but mostly because everything in the packs taste so bland or very powdery for me tbh! Hope it gets better when ketosis kicks in and that weigh in next Friday motivates me to keep going! Good luck to everyone!

Sheridan it's AWFUL at the start, but pretty soon you'll be loving those shakes like the rest of us. Give it a few more days and it gets loads easier, honestly (or else I wouldn't be doing it, LOL). Keep posting plenty here too - takes your mind off things. And keep a glass of water at your elbow at all times. :)

Thanks for the motivating reply Waterworks! :) just made dinner for the kids and it was pizza so hard because there is always some left over :( but staying strong!

Lost 6lbs in my first week! It is easier than I thought it would be.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Ellie, well done you! :woohoo:

Just had a cheeky weigh in on end of day 3 of my RS and 5 lb gone!

Certainly made me smile but will wait and see what first official weigh in is. :)

Hope everyone is well.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back