Hello I'm back again (Tractor girl)

TractorGirl

Hello all, haven't been on here for so long thought I would check back in and say hi.

my start weight was 14'7 and I managed to get down to 11'4 by following RC and exercising 5 times a week (from nothing) I even trained for and ran a 5k then winter set in and I let it all slip.

I'm 12'10 now and have started doing RC from today, I am not going to classes anymore as I cannot afford it but will do a weekly weigh-in on here on a Monday.

i have joined my local sports club and aim to exercise 5 times a week. I am sticking to 1200 for 2 weeks and hopefully that I'll kick start things.

Hope everyone is doing ok

Tractor girl

Hi,

I'm starting back on rc in the morning. Been trying to do ww as I need a class weigh in to keep me on track (no rc classes near me) but just can't get my head into so dusted my inchloss book off. Still going to weigh at ww for now just not tell them until I feel like I can go it alone.

Good luck with starting,
Dan x

Hello, I have tried most diets and I know it is horses for courses but I couldn't get on with WW as you can eat pretty much what you like as long as it is within your points score (no good for me as want to eat healthily and would reach for the cake and biscuits) and I could not get on SW as I don't get the 'unlimited' ethos as it doesn't teach portion control.

i also like RC as it is a controlled low fat diet based on the premise that you eat foods that are 5 percent fat (5g or under under the fat per 100g on the back of food packaging).

i actually lost half a stone in the first week last time but did loads of exercise.

Good luck and hope your first week goes well ;-)

Know what you mean with ww. Its to flexible for me at the minute especially as I have a lot to lose and I can't make myself pick healthy foods when I know I can have unhealthy ones within my point.

Hopefully if we start using this forum abit more then it may get a bit busier. I know rc is hard in the beginning but is a good diet an definately get the results so hopefully I can get the motivation to stick with it.

Good luck,
Dan x

Hello all, still seems pretty quiet on here, I have not been that good but I have managed to lose 8lb in the last 4 weeks, am going to try and be better with my eating and exercise every day as would love to get back down to 11'4 which would mean I am only 18lb off goal, hope everyone is doing ok x

Hi there,

I'm just starting Rosemary Conley's inch loss plan book. I'm currently 14st 3lbs and want to be 10 stone.

I'm following the plan at home and am planning on doing exercise 5 times a week.

I'm using fitness pal to keep track or if I want to substitute something so i can keep the calories right.

I would love to share my experience and journey with people as I think it's great for motivation and confidence.

So as of today I'm on the 2nd day.

I tend to overeat and binge if I get my hands on carbs and high sugar so I like the strict approach of RC and the lack of sweets and sugary treats!

If I can achieve my goal weight I will be able to try for a baby and go to my friends wedding in June in a lovely dress and not be embarrassed anymore. I want to be the person I know I can be.

So diet buddies to support and swap ideas with would be great ::):):)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there all , i would not say i am into the exersise but i try to stick to the 5% fat rule of RC and it seems so far to be working for me , i have lost 10lb so far just by sticking to the low fat , and i have also made some of RC cakes , which do not have fat in them , they do contain sugar though , but i am still losing weight , and i am even having little occasional treats like a cadbury freddo choc bar at 100cals each .

the weight loss is slow but sure , and so far i am pleased how easy it has been , i am not following any paticular diet as such but i buy RC mags and get lots of help and info in them , like her cake recipes.

i have also found a homepride cheese and bacon cook in sauce that is ony 5.5% fat and i have used that with lots of different meals , its good to pour over cauliflower , also good to make a fish dish, and i have even used it for chicken breasts, i think it is a pasta sauce but i have not tried it with that yet , but that sauce has certainly helped me to have some nice meals and it is very quick as well.

any way 10lb lost so far so i am 11st now and hope to get to 9st 7lb

i am sure that you will all get to your goal before me because of the exersize that you are doing, but so far as i am losing, i will just carry on as i am sticking to low fat and see how i go , plus i do take my boxer dog a long walk most days so i am getting some exersize

Hi Mayy

Thankyou for replying. Congratulations losing 10 lbs so far that must be a great motivator. I also love going for long walks too it always helps with weight loss for me too.

I appreciate the tip about the cooking sauce as I think I will try some for cauliflower cheese.

I just follow the RC for main meals mostly and the calorie count the rest and just pick non processed stuff.

When I get a chocolate craving Freddos are a great idea!
I can't really have cake anywhere near me as I can't stop at one piece!

I am doing 30 mins on the elliptical just because it actually suppresses my appetite and puts me in a happy mood.. (although I'm hating it whilst I'm doing it!
Today I actually got up at 6am to do it before the school run so now I can know I've already done it!

I had my son 12 months ago and I have alot of abdominal and hip fat to blast as I'm desperate to wear my jeans again!

I've found grapes to be a great snack and I also like a plain rice cake with laughing cow cheese on it.

Good luck let me know how you get on. I did a cheeky weigh in and I've gone from 14st 3 to 13st13 .

My ideal ideal would be 9stone 7lbs

My first target is 13 stone

Have a good day!

Hi Mayy

Thankyou for replying. Congratulations losing 10 lbs so far that must be a great motivator. I also love going for long walks too it always helps with weight loss for me too.

I appreciate the tip about the cooking sauce as I think I will try some for cauliflower cheese.

I just follow the RC for main meals mostly and the calorie count the rest and just pick non processed stuff.

When I get a chocolate craving Freddos are a great idea!
I can't really have cake anywhere near me as I can't stop at one piece!

I am doing 30 mins on the elliptical just because it actually suppresses my appetite and puts me in a happy mood.. (although I'm hating it whilst I'm doing it!
Today I actually got up at 6am to do it before the school run so now I can know I've already done it!

I had my son 12 months ago and I have alot of abdominal and hip fat to blast as I'm desperate to wear my jeans again!

I've found grapes to be a great snack and I also like a plain rice cake with laughing cow cheese on it.

Good luck let me know how you get on. I did a cheeky weigh in and I've gone from 14st 3 to 13st13 .

My ideal ideal would be 9stone 7lbs

My first target is 13 stone

Have a good day!

hi i know what you mean about the cakes, but i am finding that if i make cake with no fat in, i still dont seem to gain weight even if i have 2nd helping .

in my food diary i have put down the recipe for a fat free choc swissroll which i sandwiched together with jam , instead of double cream

my goal weight is also 9st 7lb .

in the garage i have a really nice treadmill, which i dont use any more , because i find it so boring it drives me insane , i even used to have it in the house and watch telly using it but i much prefer to be out walklng the dog instead, i feel a bit guilty for not using that treadmill because hubby got it for me and it was about £500 and now it is just in the garage with lots of things piled on top of it .

i notice in the RC mag that they were advertising the laughing cow triangles in blue cheese light , i think i might try those, i also think the 3% philadelphia is nice .

i notice that the rice cakes are also in chocolate flavour,yum yum

any way 9st 7lb here we come:)

Back