Hello, I'm back again

kurious_oranj

Hello,
I did CD in 2007 and 2008 and lost about 4st which was great. A change of job has me working away from home a lot of the time and all that hotel food has taken its toll. I've gained about a stone and am back to shift it (and maybe a bit more I hope).
I am going to see my CDC next week to pick up some shakes. I hope I can SS as well as I did last time with the support and inspiration I get from here.
So here's to not busting out of my suits and blouses in 2010!
Kate (Kurious_Oranj)

I am with you

Hi there

Like you I am going to try to get into the suits and blouses which are getting a bit tight after a period of unemployment. I had too much access to food and too much time. Think we should co-ordinate our plan.

I need to work out how to put the ticker tape on the bottom and use the forum.

At least it keeps me busy.

Susan

Hi Susan,
Congrats on the new job and best of luck with CD. We can make it :)
K_O

Ticker Helper

Hi there

Like you I am going to try to get into the suits and blouses which are getting a bit tight after a period of unemployment. I had too much access to food and too much time. Think we should co-ordinate our plan.

I need to work out how to put the ticker tape on the bottom and use the forum.

At least it keeps me busy.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Welcome back! I'm back doing CD to take off the almost 2 stone I gained back after losing nearly 5 on LL in 2008. I've taken off about 1/2 a stone -- so here is to getting my big bum made smaller, so I can comfortably wear the tousers I bought when I lost weight. (I gain from the bottom up!)

Anyway, Pierce has a sticky under tutorials on how to add a ticker

How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com

The tutorials are very helpful.

MinnieMel

Have just had official weigh in. Restart weight a little heavier than on the scales at home:eek: so am (re)starting from 11st 6lbs. I hope to get to 10st (or less possibly).

Good luck to anyone else starting or restarting this week. Lets keep our chins up and get the water down!

Off to adjust my ticker.

Take care
K_O

Back