Hello I'm back :)))

slimmermcs2012

DAY 1 Yes I'm back after another failed attempt.Feeling lousey with eating the wrong foods,and especially this week cos i'm on holiday thinking 'i will treat myself'.Also my daughter is away for the first time so i am really missing her,even the shouting for her to get up!!!.This morning i will have some museli with chopped banana mixed with a muller vanilla yoghurt.Breakfast was filling,so just come in from shopping and had a fruit pastilles lolly and a cup of tea.Taking the dog for a walk later for at least 30mins.Not made my mind up yet what to have for tea probably ham salad.Last installement for the day.Felt a little peckish at 3 so i had a sweet pickle and reduced fat cheese with cress sandwich on 3 med slices of brown bread and no butter.Walked about 40mins with the dog.Did'nt want to come home it was that nice out.All in all a good day from me.Probably have a small salad later,or some fruit and yoghurt.

Last edited:
thanks breadbin,i need to knuckle down once and for all.Just been shopping and got fresh veggies and fruit etc :)

Last edited:
Back