Hello, I'm back

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by slimmermcs2012, 7 October 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmermcs2012

slimmermcs2012 Full Member

Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    :sigh: Morning everyone,Well i'm starting over again,sick of stoping and starting and getting bigger all the time.I am fairly active,out with the dog twice aday but it's no good coming in and stuffing your face the minute you walk in the door.Going to do my weight when everyone has gone out!!!Not going to get too obsessed about getting weighed prob once a month.Breakfast i have planned to have mushrooms on brown toast no butter and using skimmed milk and a little cornflour.Will be back later :)

Last edited: 7 October 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmermcs2012

slimmermcs2012 Full Member

Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Walked 30mins with the dog,hope to do longer later on.Enjoyed the mushrooms on toast,must drink more water instead of tea/coffee.

4. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi....welcome back. I know how it feels to get stuck in a rut, then yo-yoing up and down with the same pounds. I could honestly cry if I thought about the same 11 pounds I have lost FOUR times since April 1 st this year.....

So lots of luck hun and keep chipping away at it.....our lighter inner divas are in there somewhere.....trust me !!!!!

P.S.

What breed of doggy do you have?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.