Hello.....I'm back

becciharland

Hi guys I'm back on plan ....again, I've been Ill over Xmas with that norovirus and lost a load of weigh which has given me the boast I needed...... Weighed in Saturday so going forward with a 100% week (if my tummy doesn't mind lol)

anyway the reason for the post is thinking back I always used to do red days and found it quiet pricey plus I used to stock pile the food or go shopping with a idea of what I would be cooking that week!

So this time I am planning as much as I can, (new job helps) I make a list of the 6 meals we will e having plus lunches and breakfasts. Also I have moved onto ee plan which will help.

Does anyone else plan each day/meal ?

who else stock piles and why do you stock pile as the shops only close 2 days a year Easter and Xmas.

Nw year new me I am thinking, trying to kick some old habits !

Sorry just thought I would share,

becci

Hi Becci, welcome back, nice to see you here again.

Personally I don't plan any meals, I always have potatoes, rice, couscous & noddles in (a good base) always tinned toms, beans of all varietes, frozen & fresh veggies & quorn products so I'll have whatever takes my fancy. OH makes my tea & he'll make something SW friendly just because he's well trained:rolleyes:

I am another one who doesn't plan in advance. However I do stockpile, especially if it is something that will not go off and is on special or fruit and veg in season and very cheap.

Back