Hello, I'm back

Doughnut

Right, no more moaning, I'm back on it! I went to Tesco's yesterday and stocked up on all the right foods, so no excuses. I am going to have to get organised with my meals but if that's what it takes to get this last bit off then so be it.

Wish me luck. :eek:

Welcome back.. are you back on the team too??:D

If you'll have me!

I'm even trying some red days which is unusual for me! I am really motivated at the moment. I have given up drinking as I couldn't quit smoking while still having a drink at the weekend, so I am super-healthy now, although it is all a bit of a challenge, it has to be said!!

good luck with it all. im TTotal and have been for over a year, i find the hardest part isnt wanting a drink but other peoples reactions and looks of disgust....you would think not drinking is a crime lol

Good Luck - Im sure you will be fine! x

good luck with it all. im TTotal and have been for over a year, i find the hardest part isnt wanting a drink but other peoples reactions and looks of disgust....you would think not drinking is a crime lol
Ha ha I know what you mean! Everyone thinks I'm pregnant (I'm not!), especially as we've been married over 4 years now, and I was such a boozer & smoker... it's a big lifestyle change for me!

welcome back keep positive

Welcome back. Good on you for making all the changes, it makes you feel so empowered and in control doesn't it!

Ha ha I know what you mean! Everyone thinks I'm pregnant (I'm not!), especially as we've been married over 4 years now, and I was such a boozer & smoker... it's a big lifestyle change for me!

well keep it up, you will find its much more fun anyways, you get to go outm save money, still dance like a loon and laugh at everyone else being drunk with out the hangovers.

:p

Yep, I'm with you. I do drink ocassionally but don't enjoy being drunk. Why is it that people aren't willing to buy you a soft drink yet stick alcohol in there and it's not a problem.

Back