Hello, I'm finally getting my hoohar in gear!

Milkshake

Hello,

I still haven't decided if i'm going to do slimming world or calorie count via mfp yet but from tomorrow MY WEIGHT WILL GO DOWN!!!!

I lost 2.5 stone after having my son but now he's 3.5 and I've put 2 stone back on. (snot fair)

I've joined this morning and weighed myself ready. I really am feeling so motivated...except on actually knowing how i'm going to do it :S

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and sharing hints and tips, I've lurked on Minimins before now i'm jumping in with both feet.

Milkshake xx

Welcome to the forum Milkshake, (does it bring all the boys to the yard?) just thought i'd ask, The best of luck to you I'm sure you will do well ;)

Last edited:
Right I've weighed it up and decided I'm going to do slimming world, I'm poor atm though so shall be using the books from last time and posting here instead of going to the meetings, there is only one sw consultant round my area too and <whispers> she was weird so I'm not to bothered about not going.

I've got a holiday coming up and my sister is back from 2years travelling so hoping to lose at least 2st by end of June. Fingers crossed

Back