Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello im going too need you guys....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chubbzey, 14 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Chubbzey

Chubbzey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im going too need all the help i can get too stay on track i NEED too loose 4stone before my wedding in August. I have too do this for me so i can look back at pictures n not in disgust at me. I need my confidence n sexy me back...

Im Louise and i have 2 young children nearly 3 n nearly 1. Ive always had trouble with my weight and tried too do the CD diet but completely failed after 2 days. But i NEED too do it this time... So am hoping after Christmas too start either Exante or the Cambridge Diet.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Theres loads of help and support here,am starting exante myself...so keep posting:Djen

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Keep focused and you will do it. Perhaps put up some pics from a magazine to inspire you or pics of wedding dresses to remind you of the big day.

Irene xx

5. Chubbzey

Chubbzey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I already have my dress sorted i just need too pay the remainder but i figured if its too big then i can get it altered. I need too do this for myself ive been down about my weight since i was pregnant with my first. (i have 2 children ones nearly 3 the other is nearly 1) When i tried the Cambridge diet i think it was far too soon (baby was only 3months) Maybe im just looking for excuses. I will do this and i will be the size im happy at.... Thanks for the welcome girls. xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.