Hello im going too need you guys....

Chubbzey

Im going too need all the help i can get too stay on track i NEED too loose 4stone before my wedding in August. I have too do this for me so i can look back at pictures n not in disgust at me. I need my confidence n sexy me back...

Im Louise and i have 2 young children nearly 3 n nearly 1. Ive always had trouble with my weight and tried too do the CD diet but completely failed after 2 days. But i NEED too do it this time... So am hoping after Christmas too start either Exante or the Cambridge Diet.

Hi and welcome. Keep focused and you will do it. Perhaps put up some pics from a magazine to inspire you or pics of wedding dresses to remind you of the big day.

Irene xx

I already have my dress sorted i just need too pay the remainder but i figured if its too big then i can get it altered. I need too do this for myself ive been down about my weight since i was pregnant with my first. (i have 2 children ones nearly 3 the other is nearly 1) When i tried the Cambridge diet i think it was far too soon (baby was only 3months) Maybe im just looking for excuses. I will do this and i will be the size im happy at.... Thanks for the welcome girls. xxxx

Back