Hello I'm new and Blonde :grouphugg:

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Hye - I'm Katie and I am new here and I am doing the slimming world diet ... Have done it twice before so third time lucky!!

Any tips and hints to help me keep going is always a help :)

Currently deciding on lunch but not getting far... Might be boring and have a pasta n sauce - how dull :(

Hope you're all having a lovely day!! Chat soon!!

Katie aka Blondie xx

Thanks so much Valerie... Can I just ask, this website is so confusing!! How do I update my details like you have done to put my weight and stats next to my pic... Infact how do I get a pic up? Ha!! xx

Hey blondee and welcome to the site! I'm quite new myself so I know what you mean about confusing ;)

Basically you have to post a certain number of times to get priviledges like uploading an avatar and larger signature space. But if you try and click on your own user name (which would normally show you a profile) you should get the error message explaining how much you've got to post for what.

Good luck with the diet! xx

Awww thanks - I think I've managed to edit some of my stats now... Getting there, just like the diet!!

I can chat for England so I'd best get stuck in and give and receive some advice!! Good luck to you too!! xx :)

Hello ladies... I'm ok thanks. Just on the hunt for a low syn chocy snack :( I work for family and my uncle has just walked in with a bag of maltesers :(

I lost 3.5lb in my first week though so pleased with that!! I see you're on sw too Valerie... I have to look at your mini goals as the lbs to me are so confusing!! You've done so well though, thats great!! Any tips to share?? I live on pasta and meat ... Cant be good all the time can it!! xx

Back