Hello, im new...and hopefully staying! :)

Hi all,

Im new to Minimims, and have no idea what I am doing yet, will have a read through everything once the kids are asleep (im already thinking school holidays may not be the cleverest time to start this!)

I have been trying to loose weight on and off for a long time, but as the stress in the real world increases, my will power decreases rapidly :-(

Hoping to stick to it this time, and after having a good long look decided slimming world looks like the only thing I may stick to (im a very fussy eater!)

anyway, just thought i'd say hi! :) hope you are all doing well, any tips welcomed (on weight loss, this site, keeping motivated, anything really)

Hi Hopeful!
Im new here too, I joined a few days a go. I saw a BBC program the other day about fasting , and ive since bought the book. I really like the premise of this kind of diet. Today is my first fast day and im coping way better than I thought I would. What sort of plan are you looking to do?
Lilly xx

Hi I joined the other day here to. Am finding this site really good . Im soing slimming world as I find it easy to follow. X

Hi both :)
I'm trying the EE plan on slimming world, I'm also using my fitness pal to track calories, just to check I don't go way over board on free food! Lol. I've not joined a group yet, to be honest the idea terrifies me, so am trying a few weeks at home to see how I get on, then will decide between online or group membership :) x

The idea of joining terrified me to, (the first time i joined, im a re-joiner now) I thought everyone was going stare at me and no body would talk to me I Didnt need worry everyone was lovely and really welcoming and there was a few other newbies joining at the same time. X

Hi i am new also. Im finding reading the threads really helpful. I have done 5 days on Exante so far. Have you chosen a diet plan yet?

Back