Hello I'm New...and I love this forum!

Hahahahaha jump in hun lol. we come to life at night!! xx

Jump in????

What's my name? Yes! This could be most unflattering!

:D

Somebody call 999..just in case!;)

Hahahahaha well you have the right humour hun xxx

Hahahahaha well you have the right humour hun xxx

Thanks Tracy!

I am always the butt of my own jokes!

Being a total buffoon helps!:D

Well maybe you can now start to make this mad lot the butt of your jokes lol! xx

Hi Belly Flop
I am new too! Good Luck. I started a week ago and have lost 11 lbs on week 1 so am really pleased. This website is great so I have finally set up an account. It helps to see what others are going through. The first week was not too bad.

Hi Belly Flop
I am new too! Good Luck. I started a week ago and have lost 11 lbs on week 1 so am really pleased. This website is great so I have finally set up an account. It helps to see what others are going through. The first week was not too bad.

Well Done Clare! :happy096:

I agree, it's a great site. I actually found it by accident but at the right time! Fate!

Keep Going, You're going to do so well!:)

Lisa x

Hello and welcome clare hun well done so far xxx

hi Clare and welcome xx

Hi All
Thanks for the welcome and the support.. I am still trying to get the hang of this website, Tracy and Fattothin, you have done amazing work, I read your figures to motivate myself!

Cheers honey that will be you very very soon xxx

Welcome and good luck!!

Gx

Hi Porgeous,

You look stunning, what a transformation!:)

Your AFTER looks like your BEFORE'S much younger sister!:happy096:

We have another member.....yay. Welcome to the fold hun. I just thought I'd come up stairs and log off, but I cannot resist reading and joining in...I need my bed...nite nite guys.

Hi Lisa! I'm new too. I think you may be the kind person who sent me the address of the forum via DS. Thanks a million, this is a brilliant forum. Just getting to grips with it and reading so many inspirational stories, I'm going to be an addict, I can tell!

Hi Bellyflop and welcome. My daughter's birthday is on Sunday too, and like someone else on here, was born on a Wednesday.

Welcome to Claire and CeeCee too and good luck to you all x x x

Hi Lisa and welcome, dont forget to introduce on the main thread page ;) X

Hi Shazpaz, Thanks for the welcome!:)

Cee-cee, Yep that was me! :sign0151: It is really cool on here, isn't it?!

Eclipse, Thanks too, hope your daughter has a lovely birthday!:party0019:

Fattothin, Hello Again, we've already met!:character00148:

Lisa x

This forum is going to be a real lifesaver, and everyone is so friendly. Lots of my friends think I am mad for doing Lipotrim and think I won't be able to keep it up in the longish term, it so reassuring to see others experiences and realise it can be done! Even though I have so much to lose (in weight that is!) (Have a really crap computer this week as my other one is in for repair, so next week hopefully will be able to use all the smilies and stuff.)

So you are starting on 21 April? And how much do you think you want to lose?

PS Fattothin and Eclipse - thanks for the welcome, and love your before and after pics!

Back