Hello, I'm New and I'm after a new start .....

mistymoo

Hi everyone, I kind of stumbed upon this site by accident and have spent about a hour here already!! Basically, tomorrow is a new start for me, I am getting back on to my Slimming World way of life, getting back on my bike (literally) as a way of exercising and loads of other stuff. The only thing that wont be changing is my loving bloke and cat (cant get rid of the good things!!!) I'm also setting up my own business (scary) and if I may, I will give you all details of that nearer the time of it actually being set up!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, will post as much as I can on here, I dont have the time to actually go to SW classes right now so you guys will be my support (sorry! hahaha!) Oh, my name is Louise! :D

Hi Louise

Welcome Back, I only joined last night and the website is fantastic loads of recipes and loads of really good ideas and support on here

Hope you get back on Track!

Take Care

Leanne :D

Hi Louise and welcome ~ you will find this forum a lifeline, everyone is friendly and supportive and it is packed with recipes and tips. Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Hi Louise :)

Welcome and look forward to seeing you around. And remember never be scared to ask any questions as we have all been newbies before.

Best of luck xxx

Hi Louise and welcome :D

Back