• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello, I'm new and taking xenical.

S: 18st8lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st2lb(11.54%)
Hi everyone, hope you are well.
My name is Vicky, i'm 31 and mum to 2 boys ages 4 and 10 months.
I started xenical last week (mon) and I have lost 5 lbs.
I hadn't had any side effects what so ever until today when I had some orange oily no.2 and a bit of an iffy tummy.

I go to the gym 3 times a week (on a good week lol) and i'm doing my own low fat diet, not following anything in particular although I do get alot of recipes from weight watchers.

I hope to speak to other fat fighters!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

madchef

S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
Good luck on your journey, well at least you have had a gentle visit of the Tango man :) My new hobby is label reading for fat content and I am amazed just where some fat hides, do remember that Xenical does not know the difference whether it's good or bad fat, it deals with them all the same, boy did I found that out when I first started taking it and had a Sardine Salad :sign0007:

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Dreamer

Gold Member
S: 237lb C: 224.5lb G: 198lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 12.5lb(5.27%)
Good luck on your journey, sounds like you've had a great start already! Shame about the slight side effects, but at least they've not been too bad :)

WELCOME VIC
I think you will find Minimins a great support on your weight loss journey, especially the tough days.
Good luck.

S: 18st8lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st2lb(11.54%)
Thanks for the replies!
Thankfully I've only had the side effects for 1 day, here's hoping it stays that way!!