Hello im new can i join please? :)

MrsJH

Really sorry if I have posted in the wrong place. I don't really know how to use this app!

I'm 25 and I'm desperate to change my life. I got married last year have a lovely husband and home but since I started to gain a lot of weight I've lost all my confidence.

I don't go out and very rarely will be seen in a photo. I hate myself. I can't fit into any of my clothes or look good in anything. I would love to get back down to a size 10 and feel confident again. I've just suffered 2 miscarriages :( my husband and I are desperate to start a family but have decided I need to get back to normal and live a little first before we try again.

I hate my job and I have NO social life all because I've lost my confidence.

Enough is enough I'm sick of staying in being miserable when all my friends are out having a great time. My poor husband doesn't know what to do with me. He is amazing in every way and supports me in everything I do but he is the kind to sit and eat and drink what he likes and not even put on a pound!!

I started slimming world last year but fell pregnant and decided to leave then sadly miscarried :( straight after I got pregnant again and miscarried last week :(

I need something to focus on and I'm more determined than ever now.

I have a wedding to go to in 2weeks can not find anything to wear. I've started on extra easy and loving it so far.

I weighed myself this morning on my wii and I am 10stone 10 with a BMI of 27.55

Would LOVE to lose a stone or more.

Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks. Jen xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jen! I am inspired by your honesty and thank you for making me join this site! I will get the hang of it with your help!

Big hugs hun! U failed to tell them that u have already lost weight!

Jen is awesome guys and has been my rock for years! I will post my info this evening and hope we can all do this together

Carly xx

Thanks Hun we WILL help you through this too I've never gave up on you and I'm not about to now!

as lanky said! I have lost 4pounds since I started on extra easy this week :) I have been doing wii fit every day for 30mins or more and think it's really helped.

We both need kicks up the bum and help with this so would really appreciate some help :)

Thanks,
Jen xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I just found out how to find your thread.... It's quite hard to find your way around this site????

How are you Hun??

Back