Hello , im new here.

mrswindsor2008

Hello, :wave_cry:

Im new to this so bear with me, lol.

I am starting my diet tomorrow(boxing day) and i thought it best to seek help, support and advice from people in the same situation as me.

I have struggled with my weight for 7 years now and i have finally decided to do something about it. My doctor had prescribed my some weight loss tablest but i'm not sure weather to use them or not, how are you ladies (or men) loosing your weight

Vicki

xxx

Hi I started on lipotrim 16/09/08 and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, then went on holiday and maintained. For last 2 weeks I've been eating, to start with sensibly, but have now started to pick and eat when I'm not hungry. I think I have gained 4lbs but intend to lose rest of my weight with lipotrim from 27/12/08. I felt totally in control after the first week, and was sometimes disappointed with 3lb lose, but when I look back that was stupid it soon adds up.

Good luck with whatever you chose. Nothing feels better than being slimmer.XX

:angel:

Hey and welcome. You will find the first 10 days an absolute nightmare and many quit at that stage, but don;t cuase after that it's much easier, you are fully in controll and enjoy watching the weight drop off week after week. So hold on for those crucial 10 days, do one day at a time and keep posting here,it really helps.

Hi Vicki and welcome, the first 10 - 14 days are always the hardest on any diet plan. Good luck.

Back